Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo 'Understands' Second Bout With Golovkin Was Controversial

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo 'Understands' Second Bout With Golovkin Was Controversial

NEW YORK-Canelo Alvarez knows that a significant swath of the fight public does not believe he deserved to win his second bout with Gennadiy Golovkin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol, the 2nd one is the one that WASN'T controversial.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
      Lol, the 2nd one is the one that WASN'T controversial.
      Both were. Most people still voted that GGG won the 2nd one as well (7-5 in rounds, or draw).

And the first one... clear 8-4 fight for GGG.

Comment

Canelo won the 2nd fight fair and square but we must keep in mind canelo has haters who will always see him lose no matter what.

They say Floyd "shut" canelo out 12-0 when that wasn't the case canelo won runs but whatever.

Bivol "shut" canelo out 12-0 too lol when that was also clearly not the case. 116-112 to 115-113 is fine. But canelo haters have no shame they make up what they want to believe its the only way they can get through the day.

Gggs own trainer had him losing the rematch that's all you have to know. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

Both were. Most people still voted that GGG won the 2nd one as well (7-5 in rounds, or draw).

Wtf nobody thought that. First fight was 7-5 ggg 2nd fight canelo won decisively 8-4 or 7-5. A small bunch of golovtards believe he won the 2nd fight but nothing close to the majority

Comment

In the 2nd fight canelo got his eye busted wide open and was leaking and tired and hurt at the end. I yave the 2nd fight to GGG as well. In my mind, GGG is still undefeated. If anything, his fight with Derevyanchenko was closer than his 2nd fight with Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post

Well, most writers had GGG winning and over 120 fighters and coaches had Canelo winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
                Canelo won the 2nd fight fair and square but we must keep in mind canelo has haters who will always see him lose no matter what.

They say Floyd "shut" canelo out 12-0 when that wasn't the case canelo won runs but whatever.

Bivol "shut" canelo out 12-0 too lol when that was also clearly not the case. 116-112 to 115-113 is fine. But canelo haters have no shame they make up what they want to believe its the only way they can get through the day.

Gggs own trainer had him losing the rematch that's all you have to know. Period.
                I agree with everything you wrote EXCEPT 115-113 canelo bivol lol. There’s no way that score was close. 116-12 bivol was as close as u could say that’s giving canelo rounds he didn’t deserve.
                arumhaymonhearn arumhaymonhearn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
                  In the 2nd fight canelo got his eye busted wide open and was leaking and tired and hurt at the end. I yave the 2nd fight to GGG as well. In my mind, GGG is still undefeated. If anything, his fight with Derevyanchenko was closer than his 2nd fight with Canelo.
                  In your mind tho not in reality lol.

Comment

I had Canelo 7-5 I'm the 2nd fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X