Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Golovkin - Heated Face To Face at New York Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Golovkin - Heated Face To Face at New York Presser

Canelo, Golovkin New York City Press Conference Photos Gallery - Undisputed Super Middleweight World Champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez and Unified Middleweight Champion Gennadiy 'GGG' Golovkin will clash in a blockbuster trilogy fight at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas Saturday, Sept. 17. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hearn looks like a proper fanboy
    Gggodofwar91 Gggodofwar91 likes this.

Comment

GGG's looking good. I'm rooting for him and hope he secures the victory in exciting fashion. He deserves it after being ducked for so many years in his prime. I want to see him finally get the big victory he's been chasing for so many years. I would love to see him continue his career post-Canelo with at least another fight or two. But I also wouldn't be upset if he decides to ride off into the sunset off a great victory over Canelo.

Comment

Nelo returned to his flowered cartel shirts.

Comment

Canlelo keeps saying he's going out there to KO GGG, I don't know if that is a smart strategy. GGG has just as tough a chin as Canelo does. Maybe he means going for the liver, like that one guy did. Sergio? That was a close one.

Comment

Canelo has a big chip on his shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
              Hearn looks like a proper fanboy
              He is, he worships the ground Canelo walks on. Reminds me of the bathers/rose petal girls in Coming to America….

Comment

Canelo should be mad at whom ever lied to him and sold him that shirt. “Canelo ko’d by loud tacky expensive ugly shirt” rich dudes love to throw money away, almost as bad as trump dude with the ostrich jacket.

Comment

the shirt matches his skin color

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
                    GGG's looking good. I'm rooting for him and hope he secures the victory in exciting fashion. He deserves it after being ducked for so many years in his prime. I want to see him finally get the big victory he's been chasing for so many years. I would love to see him continue his career post-Canelo with at least another fight or two. But I also wouldn't be upset if he decides to ride off into the sunset off a great victory over Canelo.
                    You mean he was afraid to fight best and waited on canelo pay days
                    Sosay Sosay likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X