Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Kelly Return To Action on July 30 at Vertu Motors Arena in Newcastle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Kelly Return To Action on July 30 at Vertu Motors Arena in Newcastle

Josh Kelly (11-1-1, 7 KOs) and Aaron Chalmers (1-0) are set to shine as Wasserman Boxing heads to the Vertu Motors Arena in Newcastle for a massive night of free-to-air boxing on Saturday July 30, live on Channel 5 in association with William Hill, Numan and Infinitum Entertainment.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That Chalmers fella looks like he’s been coloured in by a sharpie. He’s f***ing awful too, Wasserman should focus on putting on competitive matches rather than this circus sh**. I had high hopes for them when they got the channel 5 deal, they’ve failed to deliver so far.
    P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      That Chalmers fella looks like he’s been coloured in by a sharpie. He’s f***ing awful too, Wasserman should focus on putting on competitive matches rather than this circus sh**. I had high hopes for them when they got the channel 5 deal, they’ve failed to deliver so far.
      Right on. Horrible mismatches on the last card. Still, it was free!

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Right on. Horrible mismatches on the last card. Still, it was free!
        It was horrendous, I was there (only to support a couple of the local lads) and there was probably 250 people max in the arena. Mick Hennessy was putting on better cards than Wasserman have thus far.
        P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Actually wouldn’t mind going to this one. Not a fan of Kelly but sure wouldn’t mind taking in a fight on the Tyne. Always loved Newcastle, the missus hates, I love it me

Comment

That Aaron chalmers guy what's the point really... He's 35 a total novice said he wants to retire in 2 years anyway so what they building him for. The guys just stealing a living when you could give some decent younger talent that wanna have a proper career the platform instead. As for josh Kelly its good to see him active again but again what's the plan is he just gonna be knocking over polish bin men for the next year why kalle says in post fight interviews he's gonna be a world champ.. Get him fighting British/fringe European level guys at least jesus christ and they wonder why 3 man and a dog turn up to these shows because who gives a ****
            Last edited by Boxing2695; 06-27-2022, 03:38 PM.
            rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

This is the best they can offer Josh Kelly vs Bum. Arron just got a big following nothing else. Washerman was supposed to change Boxing this is just a Mick Hennsey show just different fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                Actually wouldn’t mind going to this one. Not a fan of Kelly but sure wouldn’t mind taking in a fight on the Tyne. Always loved Newcastle, the missus hates, I love it me
                listen your Mrs Newcastle scum of England

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post

listen your Mrs Newcastle scum of England
                  perhaps stick to comments on boxing on a boxing forum as opposed to childish xenophobic posts. grow up

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

It was horrendous, I was there (only to support a couple of the local lads) and there was probably 250 people max in the arena. Mick Hennessy was putting on better cards than Wasserman have thus far.
                    Nice one getting there. Totally agreed re: the Hennessy cards

Comment

Working...
                    X