Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez Extends Promotional Pact With Eddie Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez Extends Promotional Pact With Eddie Hearn

Jesse Rodriguez has signed an extension to his long-term promotional deal with Eddie Hearn and Matchroom. Rodriguez put pen to paper following his sensational stoppage win over Srisaket Sor Rungvisai at the Tech Port Arena in his San Antonio hometown on Saturday night; thrilling his home crowd with an imperious performance from opening bell to the blistering barrage that ended matters in the eighth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Jesse Rodriguez has signed an extension to his long-term promotional deal with Eddie Hearn and Matchroom. Rodriguez put pen to paper following his sensational stoppage win over Srisaket Sor Rungvisai at the Tech Port Arena in his San Antonio hometown on Saturday night; thrilling his home crowd with an imperious performance from opening bell to the blistering barrage that ended matters in the eighth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    one of the few times resigning with Eddie is smart

1. little guy divisions
    2. women's boxing
    Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Earn with Hearn!

Comment

Well deserved! This young man is special. Looking forward to seeing his career play out, we are in store for some legendary performances.

Comment

I must be entirely honest.

I like Bam, predicted he would win and even bet something on a knockout (alas, from the 9th round...)

However: didn't Srisaket look shot to you as he looked to me?

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
            I must be entirely honest.

I like Bam, predicted he would win and even bet something on a knockout (alas, from the 9th round...)

However: didn't Srisaket look shot to you as he looked to me?
            To myself Sor looked pretty strong and was countering with pretty quick(for him) shots up until around the 5th rd when Bam's bodyshots looked to have started slowing him down. I think it appeared that why as well because of how fluid/quick Jesse is. No denying he has a lot miles on him but he looked pretty dangerous strong early on,Jesse even stated he felt he was still really strong up until the 3rd rd or so. Like Mora stated in the post fight interview,I think only el Gallo still has enough left in the tank and because of styles to give Jesse a competitive fight. Jesse more than likely stops Chocolatito as well.

Vergil,Ryan,Bivol,Canelo,AJ,Superbad and now Jesse on DAZN....not bad!
            Last edited by Sctrojan; 06-27-2022, 12:36 PM.
            Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

To myself Sor looked pretty strong and was countering with pretty quick(for him) shots up until around the 5th rd when Bam's bodyshots looked to have started slowing him down. I think it appeared that why as well because of how fluid/quick Jesse is. No denying he has a lot miles on him but he looked pretty dangerous strong early on,Jesse even stated he felt he was still really strong up until the 3rd rd or so. Like Mora stated in the post fight interview,I think only el Gallo still has enough left in the tank and because of styles to give Jesse a competitive fight. Jesse more than likely stops Chocolatito as well.

Vergil,Ryan,Bivol,Canelo,AJ,Superbad and now Jesse on DAZN....not bad!
              For sure Bam vs Chocolatito would be must-see

Comment

WAR BAM !!! Good for him , seems Eddie the only one that cares about the lower weights
                greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

With many premier divisions being Unified, it's smart for a promotion to venture into the lower weight classes. PPVs should always have lower weight title fights supporting a big main event.

Comment

That's the place for Bam. Hearn will have success with Bam like he couldn't with Haney. Any promotional issues won't entirely kill good fights for Rodriguez.

Comment

Working...
                    X