Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: GGG Will Be Surprised How Much I've Improved, I'm More Motivated, Dangerous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: GGG Will Be Surprised How Much I've Improved, I'm More Motivated, Dangerous

By the time Canelo Alvarez and Gennadiy Golovkin fight on Sept. 17 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas on DAZN pay-per-view, four years will have passed since their rematch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

GGGeezer's face will be worse than that.

D8moSIJWwAI1WOt.jpg:large.jpg

Comment

Nelo will win this everything points to this. But GGG might be his kriptonite if they fought 10 times it would be close.
      But I think the 3 rd fight could be the one nelo wins without controversy but I hope GGG does well

Comment

GGG KO11 Canelo
        blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Gol-old-kin is shot. he looked terrible in his last fight. Alvared will have to fight Charlo or Benavidez next
          charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

GGG at 168 is gonna hit a lot harder

Comment

I think this goes without saying since Canelo is in his prime and ggg is 40.

Comment

So i guess hes saying his roid cycle has already started and its going to make him even stronger. Good for you man, dont forget to pay those judges regardless, GGG's chin is pretty strong.

Comment

Canelo if you've improved so much, and are more motivated, and dangerous.
                  Then why did you surprise Bivol with all of those more improved attributes that your bragging about.
                  It seems to me that if anyone was surprised it was you when Bivol unleashed those very attributes on you.
                  You also waited 4 years to finally accept the trilogy with GGG knowing full well that time/his age was against him.
                  While time was on your side because you're 9 years younger than he is, that's was a real chicken **** move on your part.
                  That's among so many other reasons, is why so many in the boxing community have turned against you.
                  You should be able to beat GGG at this point in his career, but I sure would like to see him pull off an upset.

Comment

Underestimating GGG is not a good idea. Even though he looked older, he still destroyed everyone.
                    NachoMan NachoMan likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X