Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia on Bam: 'I Honestly Do Want Him To Go Back Down To 112'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia on Bam: 'I Honestly Do Want Him To Go Back Down To 112'

Not even the most impressive victory of Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez's career could dissuade his trainer from thinking that his talented charge belongs at a lower weight class.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fight Martinez instead of Chocolatito or Estrada?? This is why you have Eddie Hearn take care of the matchmaking.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
      Fight Martinez instead of Chocolatito or Estrada?? This is why you have Eddie Hearn take care of the matchmaking.
      Choco and estrada will probaly have there trilogy first. And hearn doesnt do the match making for the guys in the states it's usually someone like Kevin rooney jr

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post

Choco and estrada will probaly have there trilogy first. And hearn doesnt do the match making for the guys in the states it's usually someone like Kevin rooney jr
        You mean the Kevin Rooney Jr. who works for Eddie Hearn?
        Last edited by NachoMan; 06-27-2022, 10:12 AM.

Comment

choco vs estrada for trilogy

bam fights el rey or nakatini

Comment

Joshua Franco is already due to face Estrada next. And Bam is on record saying a Chocolatito fight would be a last option if no other opportunities exist. They are like brothers, and he even described it as it being too much like actually fighting Joshua.
            https://www.boxingscene.com/franco-i...anyone--166464
            kiaba360 kiaba360 likes this.

Comment

Bam basically stalled out his own career by resigning with hearn. He should fight the winner of tito estrada or get one of them first and continue moving up. The kid could be really special. At 118 and 115 tho unfortunately not as many people will see. I’d love to see him move up all the way to LW

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
                Bam basically stalled out his own career by resigning with hearn. He should fight the winner of tito estrada or get one of them first and continue moving up. The kid could be really special. At 118 and 115 tho unfortunately not as many people will see. I’d love to see him move up all the way to LW
                Waaaay too small. I think he tops out at 122 MAX.
                crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

Waaaay too small. I think he tops out at 122 MAX.
                  He destroy Isaac Cruz I’ll tell u that

Comment

Working...
                  X