Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia To Gervonta Davis: I Will Whoop Your Ass, Put You To Sleep!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia To Gervonta Davis: I Will Whoop Your Ass, Put You To Sleep!

Lightweight contender Ryan Garcia is gearing up with trainer Joe Goossen for the upcoming fight with former world champion Javier Fortuna, which takes place on July 16 at Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yada, yada, yada.

Comment

Comment

Cryan Garcia.com
        charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Too stiff and upright like Broner. Pulls straight back and just sticks his arms outs. Goosen isn't going to fix his problems. Match him wrong and he is going to get knocked out cold.

Comment

Ryan (Mr. Chin Up In The Air), you should stop talking all that **** to Tank because he's going to do a Rolly Romero on you.

Comment

Davis will hurt him.

Comment

Go get ‘‘em Ryan! Go bust shorty up! I heard he’s been talking about yo momma!

Comment

Garcia was betting with Spence that Rolly was going to win. He had wishful thinking hoping Davis loss. He keeps calling Davis out but no moves to make the fight.

Comment

Here we go again. What happened to that little speech he made about not calling out other fighters anymore and only focusing on himself?

Comment

Working...
                    X