Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Says He Probably Won't Fight Canelo For 4th Time If He Wins: "It's Too Expensive"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin Says He Probably Won't Fight Canelo For 4th Time If He Wins: "It's Too Expensive"

Gennadiy Golovkin is a lucrative gem unearthed by HBO who eventually moved to DAZN once the premium cable network threw in the towel on boxing in 2018.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haha he won’t need to worry about that canela will give him his retirement nap
    pretty ste pretty ste likes this.

Comment

Dazn got screwed with that GGG Deal, somewhat of their own making though.

Comment

they thought GGG was goign to be the next pacquaio, they thought his image would be charismatic and he would be a KO artist in exciting match ups.

Then he only fought scrubs and waited around for the canelo cash out fights.

Now Dazn is in shambles raising their prices and charging PPV for a shot 40 year old GGG-Canelo fight when the first ones were included with the lower subscription prices.

I cancelled my DAZN subscription as soon as they made Canelo-Bivol PPV after raising their rates
        -Kev- -Kev- siablo14 siablo14 mxtali mxtali Oldskoolg Oldskoolg eco1 eco1 and 1 others like this.

Comment

Due to G's age this is the best chance Canelo has of beating him, I thought G. was unlucky not to have at least got one of their two fights , if not both. This time the odds looked stacked in Canelo's favour.

Comment

Nobody gives a shet about the 3rd fight let alone the potential 4th fight… take your exhibition money and retire to an old, beat up folks home somewhere in Vietnam
            siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Something tell me that GGG is going to give a big surprise, when he will give Canelo a knock out in a massive war!
              Last edited by boxingfan4ever; 06-26-2022, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Don't worry about 4th fight little g. You'll get retired by clinical beating.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4ever View Post
                  Something tell me that GGG is going to give a big surprise, when he will give Canelo a knock out in a massive war!
                  Can't be expected smarter post from weasel fan.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4ever View Post
                    That would be funny, but Canelo has 10 lbs more and 8 years less and GGG will be simply too slow to hurt Canelo. I just hope itīs a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X