Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Bam Rodriguez Can Unify Any Division From 108 To 115

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Bam Rodriguez Can Unify Any Division From 108 To 115

Jesse Rodriguez planted himself into the elite level with a stunning stoppage win over Srisaket Sor Rungvisai to defend his WBC world super flyweight title on home soil in San Antonio, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-26-2022, 02:13 PM.

After what I saw last night Hearn isn't lying.

Bam very well could unify any of those divisions.

Comment

Yes he Cane

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Yes he Cane
        I don’t think it’s a given though by any means. Gonzalez and Estrada have a lot more left than Sor Rungvisai.

Comment

It was a boxing clinic, angles, movement, excellent jab. This guy is only getting better as he grows, Bam against Estrada or Gonzalez? Sign me up....

Comment

Definitely possible, that was a very nice showing by the young man! He's got a few things to work on but nothing drastic and he's still young.

Stay humble, kid, you're going places!

Comment

"Bam Rodriguez Cane". Someone needs to check their spelling.

Comment

gif-I-approve.gif
                Sctrojan Sctrojan likes this.

Comment

If this kid takes a few fights outside of the USA then he can be a 100% global superstar!

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I don’t think it’s a given though by any means. Gonzalez and Estrada have a lot more left than Sor Rungvisai.
                    I was only pointing out that the headline originally used the word cane. I favor Bam over El Gallo. Choc at 115 and Nakatani at 112 are the toughest fights for Bam.

Comment

Working...
                    X