Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Murodjon Akhmadaliev Breaks Down, Stops Ronny Rios in Twelfth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Murodjon Akhmadaliev Breaks Down, Stops Ronny Rios in Twelfth

Akhmadaliev, Rios Fight Photos Gallery - At the Tech Port Arena in San Antonio, IBF and WBA super bantamweight champion Murodjon Akhmadaliev (11-0, 8 KOs) broke down, dropped and stopped Ronny Rios (33-4, 16 KOs) in the twelfth and final round. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

What the hell are these eastern European and Russian fighters eating? Mexican beef ? They're all strong and muscular. All natural?

Comment

Originally posted by TonyRespectful View Post
      What the hell are these eastern European and Russian fighters eating? Mexican beef ? They're all strong and muscular. All natural?
      Are you implying that the only people who are able to develop muscles naturally are black?

MJ is from Central Asia and he's not that strong of a puncher just precise and wore Ronny down.

Comment

I'm calling Murodjon Akhmadaliev 'Little-Bison' from Streetfighter, hes like a fushion of Vasily Lomachenko and GGG! I thought I have seen him teleport vs. Ronny Rios!

Comment

Working...
        X