Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jessica McCaskill Wipes Out Alma Ibarra, Makes Her Quit After Three

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jessica McCaskill Wipes Out Alma Ibarra, Makes Her Quit After Three

McCaskill, Ibarra Fight Photos Gallery - Before a lively crowd in San Antonio, Jessica McCaskill retained her undisputed welterweight crown after blasted away at Alma Ibarra, who refused to come out for the fourth round. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

that irish girl can fight

Comment

Fake News! The corner was against her continuing she wanted to fight and seemed ok, however never going down but taking some heavy blows throughout. I would fired my corner and get someone who has more confidence in me!

Comment

I have always thought that Jessica mccaskill was very strong and powerful, but since her first fight against Cecilia Braekhus, she has seemed to really channel her aggression into unleashing her power very forcefully. She is incredibly heavy handed and is an absolute beast in the ring

Comment

McCaskill is def my favorite female fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
            Fake News! The corner was against her continuing she wanted to fight and seemed ok, however never going down but taking some heavy blows throughout. I would fired my corner and get someone who has more confidence in me!
            Where did you get that from? She clearly said in Spanish that she wanted to "go home alive" and afterwards announced her retirement from boxing on social media.

Comment

Working...
            X