Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bam Rodriguez Beats Down, Drops, Stops Srisaket Sor Rungvisai in Eight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bam Rodriguez Beats Down, Drops, Stops Srisaket Sor Rungvisai in Eight

By Jake Donovan - Jesse 'Bam' Rodriguez could not have penned a more passionate love letter to his hometown crowd. The unbeaten WBC junior bantamweight titlist delivered a tour-de-force performance in an eighth-round knockout of Thailand's Srisaket Sor Rungvisai. Rodriguez floored the former two-time champ in round seven before a barrage of punches forced referee Mark Calo-oy waved off the contest at 1:50 of round eight in their DAZN main event Saturday evening at Tech Port Arena in Rodriguez's hometown of San Antonio, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-25-2022, 10:45 PM.

Jesse Rodriguez defends his WBC World title against Srisaket Sor Rungvisai at the Tech Port Arena on Saturday night, live worldwide on DAZN. (photos by Ed Mulholland)

Rodriguez’s clash with Rungvisai is part of a monster night of big title action in ‘Bam’s’ San Antonio hometown, with two more World title fights also on deck.

IBF and WBA World Super-Bantamweight champion Murodjon Akhmadaliev defend his titles against Ronny Rios and undisputed Welterweight ruler Jessica McCaskill (11-2 4 KOs) makes the third defense of all her marbles at 147lbs against Alma Ibarra (10-1, 4 KOs).

Comment

WAR BAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Really split on this one.

Reason says Bam decision, betting temptations made me throw a little coinage on both by KO in the later rounds.

Comment

Sucks that JCM-Arroyo is off, but I have high hopes for this card! Think it’ll be a great night of fights
          Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

These small guys age fast, and Rungvisai has been fighting top comp for a few years, and he hasn't looked too good in his last few gimme fights. Bam has youth and hunger on his side.

Comment

Debating paying for the month of DAZN for this fight... I hate using those crappy streaming sites. BUT DAMN **** DAZN at the same time.

Comment

Hate that we lost Martinez/Arroyo, but this is still a really good card, looking forward to it
                Ropeydope Ropeydope likes this.

Comment

Let's do this damn thing BAM!! Shout out to Ronnie Rios too from my hometown of Santa Ana in the 714 baby pulling off an upset!!! Few more hrs,ets go......

Comment

Undercard coverage getting started on YouTube, Ammo Williams with a mic tonight

Comment

Working...
                    X