Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin Fought D-Class Opponents Waiting For Last Payday, I'm Going To Retire Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin Fought D-Class Opponents Waiting For Last Payday, I'm Going To Retire Him

LOS ANGELES - Canelo Alvarez and Gennadiy Golovkin kicked off the promotional tour of their much-anticipated trilogy fight on Friday at The Hollywood Legion Theater, and there was no love lost between the two archrivals.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Alvarez added that it gives him extra satisfaction knowing that he made Golovkin wait for four years for a shot at revenge – all while doing so on his own terms, in his desired weight class."

Again, Canelo had to wait for his opponent to get old. And that gives him some kind of satisfaction...? hopefully GGG KO him

Comment

2020: GGG is old, there is no point fighting him.
      2022: Bivol schooled me. Let me invite GGG to 168

Comment

Now I understand why Ryan Garcia left Canelo's camp. Two emo bitches cannot stand to be in each other's space.

Comment

Those weak champions you beat, save for maybe BJS, weren't exactly top of the food chain. They were easy marks for you to set records. Congratulations.

Comment

There ya go everybody, Canelo admitting he waited till GGG got old.

Comment

With all the [comments] it's hard to determine what Alvarez actually said!

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                2020: GGG is old, there is no point fighting him.
                2022: Bivol schooled me. Let me invite GGG to 168
                He wasn't old enough in 2020

Comment

This sophmoric insults arnt making this fight any more appealing
                  Last edited by Oldskoolg; 06-25-2022, 11:32 AM.

Comment

I’m a GGG fan and not enamored of Canelo (although acknowledging that he is very good) but in this he isn’t wrong.

GGG is old, slowed, struggled for the last few years with B/C level opponents and will lose to Canelo, likely to bodyshot KO/TKO. And then will retire.

Comment

Working...
                    X