Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BJ Flores is 100% Confident Jake Paul Beats Tommy Fury By Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BJ Flores is 100% Confident Jake Paul Beats Tommy Fury By Knockout

Jake Paul (5-0) is less than two months away from what on paper will be his toughest test in the ring. On December 18th he takes on light heavyweight prospect Tommy Fury (8-0) in the main event of a Showtime pay-per-view at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

BJ Flores should have been banned from ever showing his face again after that Bellew fight. David Haye's bestie got his ass handed to him, then Haye got the same treatment twice. Prime Haye as well, let's be honest, nothing wrong with the man except a cut toenail, but that's normal wear and tear. Nash out.

Comment

Got my money on Fury

Comment

Don't see it happening. Jake isn't on this; despite low, level.

Comment

Tommy would not hear the end of it if he gets knocked out. His brother Tyson said if Tommy can't beat Jake, he really shouldn't be in this sport.

Comment

Lot's of pressure on Fury.

Comment

i expect jake paul to hold and rabbit punch to a decision. that's really the extent of his skills aside from the right hand he stopped tyrone with. you guys take a dump on fury's skills but he seems to have a much better jab and footwork. this will probably end up being a trilogy or whatever situation milks the most money out of jake paul (who i've yet to hear anyone ever mention in real life).

in other news, i just found a warm pilsner urquell that i forgot to crack last night.

Comment

Paul is a lot better boxer than people think but still... he's been fighting smaller guys from a different sport.

Fury is nothing special, probably only known because of a reality TV show but he's a boxer and the same size BUT he made a meal of that MMA guy he fought in his last fight.

So... seems like a good match-up to me. For me it's 55/45 in Fury's favor.

Comment

They are very likely the best opponent each has faced up until now professionally.

Fury is definitely more natural in his movement (sort of expected) but he does have bad habits that could be exploited by a boxer better than him. But Paul has terribly bad footwork and a shorter reach so Fury has the advantage from a style perspective it's just a matter of not fighting stupid.

Comment

Blow Job Flores always has been and always will be a groupie. Just now he’s hanging on to YouTubers instead of boxers.

Comment

Working...
                    X