No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Srisaket Sor Rungvisai-Jesse Rodriguez: Stats & Stakes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Srisaket Sor Rungvisai-Jesse Rodriguez: Stats & Stakes

By Cliff Rold - Ambition is often admirable. It can also be risky. Saturday night (DAZN, 8 PM EST), precocious Jr. bantamweight titlist Jesse Rodriguez will make an ambitious move in his hometown. It's his second of the year after stepping in as a late replacement, and jumping two weight classes, to defeat Carlo Cuadras for a vacant WBC belt. With the WBC threatening to remove their 'franchise' designation from lineal champion Juan Francisco Estrada, Rodriguez could soon have their title all to himself.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rungvisai fighting orthodox would be a fight-losing mistake, especially against another southpaw who will be used to facing orthodox fighters.

So, providing rungvisai fights from his strong southpaw stance, a major question is how much does he have left as a 35 year old 115lb-er?

Comment

For some reason I'm going with Rodriguez by KO/TKO circa 8/9
      I think SSR has come to the end of the road at too level and will find the kid too much, and too young to overcome

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
        Rungvisai fighting orthodox would be a fight-losing mistake, especially against another southpaw who will be used to facing orthodox fighters.

So, providing rungvisai fights from his strong southpaw stance, a major question is how much does he have left as a 35 year old 115lb-er?
        This is the key.

Srisaket HAS to fight southpaw and stick with it. Don't change orthodox - that's the ONLY reason Estrada beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by ikhane View Post
          For some reason I'm going with Rodriguez by KO/TKO circa 8/9
          I think SSR has come to the end of the road at too level and will find the kid too much, and too young to overcome

Rodriguez TKO8 Rungvisai
          Youth was served

Comment

Working...
          X