Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jonathan Gonzalez Rides Second Half Surge, Outpoints Barriga To Defend WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jonathan Gonzalez Rides Second Half Surge, Outpoints Barriga To Defend WBO Title

A strong second half surge by Jonathan 'Bomba' Gonzalez was enough to spare Puerto Rico the feeling of being left without a single male boxer to hold a major title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Anyone else watching this card tonight on the ProBoxTV app? Just downloaded the app and got the annual subscription.

Fight card looks pretty decent with some competitive (on paper at least) matchups.
    Ricardi Ricardi likes this.

Comment

Thinking about paying the 2 bucks for this one tonight...
      PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

First fight up: Trinidad Vargas (0-0) against Josh Aarons (0-2). Vargas with the 1st round KO.

Pretty decent commentary crew with Malignaggi, RJJ and Tarver altho Antonio sounds like he's talking through a garden hose from his bathroom.

I recognize the play by play guy (ESPN veteran I think), he's also pretty solid.
        Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Thinking about paying the 2 bucks for this one tonight...
          Don't think just cough up the $2

It's so cheap I already forgot I paid for the sub lol

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Don't think just cough up the $2

It's so cheap I already forgot I paid for the sub lol
            Yeah, I bought it, running errands but plan to make it back for the 2 main fights

Comment

For the cost, I'm very impressed with the presentation and production quality.
              Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

I'm loving Probox TV so far bro I got the yearly subscription it's a steal . Najee Lopez is IMO boxing best kept secret can't wait
                PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
                  I'm loving Probox TV so far bro I got the yearly subscription it's a steal . Najee Lopez is IMO boxing best kept secret can't wait
                  He looks the goods and he's matched very tough with Monroy at this point in his career.
                  Ricardi Ricardi likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

He looks the goods and he's matched very tough with Monroy at this point in his career.
                    Yeah bro you don't see many boxers his size box/move the way he does. Kid is Uber talented

Comment

Working...
                    X