Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders Reportedly Training For Return, His Reps Claim He Won't Fight Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders Reportedly Training For Return, His Reps Claim He Won't Fight Again

According to veteran trainer Dominic Ingle, former two division champion Billy Joe Saunders is finally back in training with a potential ring return being positioned for the month of December.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm curious why so many British fighters have to get bionic faces? It's like the water there has no calcium. They're always getting their faces broken

Comment

He was beating Canelo before Canelo hit him with his a plaster loaded gloves. Saunders schools him in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
        He was beating Canelo before Canelo hit him with his a plaster loaded gloves. Saunders schools him in the rematch.
        Agreed. Canelo been ducking this rematch for a year. Hearn made him fight bivol instead of losing his 0 to Saunders who already had a defeat. The rematch is the biggest fight in boxing. Somebody’s one in gunna be done. A battle of 2 one defeated fighters. Saunders by dominant decision.
        Gamboal00 Gamboal00 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
          I could have sworn I saw a bigfoot sitting in the crowd as well. I also think the ref was a reptilian. Also the judges had to be aliens.

Comment

After BJS boxes nelos ears off like bivol did (he’ll just follow his blueprint) I wonder if he will try the big lights of Dubai and take on the goat floyd mayweather in his home away from home. Rn I lean Saunders KOing floyd due to Floyd’s inactivity and level of recent opposition

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
              After BJS boxes nelos ears off like bivol did (he’ll just follow his blueprint) I wonder if he will try the big lights of Dubai and take on the goat floyd mayweather in his home away from home. Rn I lean Saunders KOing floyd due to Floyd’s inactivity and level of recent opposition
              I'd be more worried more of Saunders killing the man with a single punch. He'll go on to be the HW champ after he becomes undisputed bridgerweight champ first of course.
              Gamboal00 Gamboal00 likes this.

Comment

I'm amazed of how many ****ns still believe blow job saunders gave any trouble to clenelo! And I deeply, deeply dislike clenelo!

Comment

Originally posted by Honest View Post
                  I'm amazed of how many ****ns still believe blow job saunders gave any trouble to clenelo! And I deeply, deeply dislike clenelo!
                  Lol it’s tongue in cheek humour BJS troubled canelo about as much as a fly does on hot sundays

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

I'd be more worried more of Saunders killing the man with a single punch. He'll go on to be the HW champ after he becomes undisputed bridgerweight champ first of course.
                    Oscar Rivas Vs BJS for bridgeweight title is the 4th biggest fight in boxing after BJS Nelo rematch floyd vs bjs and BJS vs Kambosos are the top 3. I’d favour BJS over Bredis rn too
                    jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X