Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin Pretends To Be a Nice Guy, But He's Not - He's An Assh-le

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: Golovkin Pretends To Be a Nice Guy, But He's Not - He's An Assh-le

Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez doesn't mind playing the role of villain for this or any other fight. Just don't ask him to buy into the 'Good Boy' act projected by longtime bitter rival Gennadiy 'GGG' Golovkin. "He's two different people," Alvarez said of Golovkin during a kickoff press conference Friday afternoon at Hollywood Legion Theater in Los Angeles. "He pretends to be a nice guy but he's not. He's an assh-le. He really is. He pretends to be a nice guy. 'Oh yes, I'm just here for the fans and I'm happy.' Then in other places, he just talks a lot of ****.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Canelo: GGG is a$$hole who has two different personalities. He acts like a nice guy in front of cameras but he also talks shıt about me. I am going to KO him badly in September. I am going to finish his career!

Last edited by Silence; 06-24-2022, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Nobody except for Ginger says this in the industry.

Comment

This is Canelo's idea of trash talk. This fight is going to flop hard.
        siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
          This is Canelo's idea of trash talk. This fight is going to flop hard.
          Cope

This fight will always bank money
          Iron Fister Iron Fister likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
            Nah, I remember after the 2nd fight many people were saying that... GGG demanding the media print his name right, (adding the extra "i") and I forget what else but I remember many people feeling he wasn't the happy go-lucky person he claimed to be.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
              Not true Gggs own countryman have said so too he's a genuine dick.

Canelo ain't lying but expect his haters to squirm when he speaks.

Comment

Canelo fans never discuss how GGG busted his eye open in the last fight and had him tired and hurt in 11th and the 12th. They talk about how Canelo came forward, but not about how he really didn't land that many meaningful punches. And they talk about how GGG boxed instead of brawled, but not about how he controlled Canelo with his jab all night. I guess ppl will see whatever they wanna see when they watch a fight. Its just like Trump world, where facts are a mere inconvenience and conspiracy theories are the norm. Canelo world is just like Trump world
                Last edited by archiemoore1; 06-24-2022, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Nash calls it - Mr. Lovkin is a tremendous man. Though Nash does like that Canelo has been speaking English for a while now. This fight will be a classic. Trust the words of the Great Nash. Nash out.
                  eco1 eco1 Sabiondo Sabiondo like this.

Comment

I don't think Canelo is giving away a secret here... GGG is not a happy-go-lucky guy, and it's no surprise. Still, he was screwed in the first two fights, and hopefully (although not very likely) GGG will get his dues in the third fight.
                    SteelFist01 SteelFist01 eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X