Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Golovkin - Heated Face To Face at LA Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Golovkin - Heated Face To Face at LA Press Conference

Canelo, Golovkin Trilogy LA Press Conference Photos Gallery - Undisputed Super Middleweight World Champion Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez and Unified Middleweight Champion Gennadiy 'GGG' Golovkin will clash in a blockbuster trilogy fight at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas Saturday, Sept. 17. The fight, presented by Matchroom, Canelo Promotions and GGG Promotions, will broadcast live on DAZN PPV in the U.S. and Canada as well as around the world on DAZN (excluding Mexico, Latin America, and Kazakhstan).
    [Click Here To Read More]

First face to face in four years!
    blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Heated get out of here with the early sell. This sells itself, just avoid the nonsense articles this go round. Oh god just read the transcript, holy mother, did Bivol hit Canelo this hard to be that delusional? He talked about me? Well you did fail your tests, isn’t he entitled to? Seriously, Canelo came off like a bi ch.
      Last edited by turnedup; 06-24-2022, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Canelo has an attitude as if he’s been wronged in this dynamic. He was the one who ducked ggg for 2 yrs, then got a gift draw, then took banned substances for the rematch, then got a judges assisted win, then acted like he got a real win and avoided the trilogy for 4 years until he felt it was safe. All ggg did was call him a cheater because he got caught cheating. Canelo is an entitled D bag and although it isn’t likely, if there are boxing gods, ggg will beat canelo and sh** all over Canelo’s hyped up legacy.

Comment

GGG looking a lil bit old. Banking on a Canelo stoppage.
          cruz1383 cruz1383 likes this.

Comment

I hope GGG “Marquez-Pacquiao 4” his ass.

Comment

Seems intense. I can see their final fight later this year being very competitive again, but perhaps not as close.

No, I don't think Canelo knocks him out, but can certainly outpoint him. Golovkin should take some pointers from Bivol.

Comment

Shush! Nelo is trying to sell the fight.

Comment

Good stare down. Based on their faces, I believe this was their thoughts at that moment...

Canelo: I don't like you GGG, u terrify me in 1st fight with ur strong punch. u bust my eye open in the last fight, u made me dizzy with my eye leaking at the end. I'm gonna get u this time. Viva Mexico!!

GGG: 1st fight, u run like bandit. 2nd fight i didn't even use Mexican style, I still split ur eye with jab and uppercut. U talk too much. This time I will break ur mouth

Comment

Canelo stops him with body shots. GGG looked like **** against Murata and was getting hurt to the body. Canelx will go to jail for elder abuse.

Comment

Working...
                    X