Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor-Jose Zepeda WBC Purse Bid Postponed For Third Time, Pushed Back To July 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor-Jose Zepeda WBC Purse Bid Postponed For Third Time, Pushed Back To July 1

Jose Zepeda is forced to wait at least one more work to learn the fight of his next title challenge. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that a third delay has come of a purse bid hearing to determine promotional rights for the ordered WBC junior welterweight title fight between Josh Taylor as the defending champion and Zepeda as the mandatory challenger in waiting. The WBC was due to hold a session Friday morning but was instead pushed back by one week to July 1.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cue 1HourRun

Comment

'Tartan-Tora$$hole' is on a 'No-Fly' list like the 'Gypsy-Bum' Tyson Phooey for their association with international crime syndicates. I would advise Jose Zepeda to not even bother challenging Josh Taylor at the Hydro, it would be a waste of time as Daniel Kinahan will have the scores filled-out before Zepeda arrives in Ireland.

Comment

caterall curse

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
          Cue 1HourRun

What-up family. Now don't tell me that recent reports about Tyson Fury being banned from America for his dealings with an internationally wanted crime figure, does not raise the question if the 'Tart-Tomato' who was managed by the man that got Tyson put on a 'No-Fly' list, could also be prohibited from entering the U.S.A.

This would explain why no reason was issued by the WBC over a third delay for this purse-bid.
          Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

What-up family. Now don't tell me that recent reports about Tyson Fury being banned from America for his dealings with an internationally wanted crime figure, does not raise the question if the 'Tart-Tomato' who was managed by the man that got Tyson put on a 'No-Fly' list, could also be prohibited from entering the U.S.A.

This would explain why no reason was issued by the WBC over a third delay for this purse-bid.
            Lol, rodtang got you bang to rights there, though
            Rodtang Rodtang likes this.

Comment

Taylor has all those titles and no way to make real money with them.

Comment

Who are the 2 parties in negotiations? Aren't both parties part of Top Rank?

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Lol, rodtang got you bang to rights there, though

rodtang stole petero and his alt ( altssucks ) style, tho. Like that other weasel richardt , I don't know why they feel some type of way about the 'Tartan-Tomato', the hate was earned.
                  P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

rodtang stole petero and his alt ( altssucks ) style, tho. Like that other weasel richardt , I don't know why they feel some type of way about the 'Tartan-Tomato', the hate was earned.
                    F u c k off you RACIST P R I C K! I mentioned nothing about Josh. Your hate goes beyond just Josh.
                    Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X