Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: I Believe Yarde Can Do a Job on Beterbiev, I Really Do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: I Believe Yarde Can Do a Job on Beterbiev, I Really Do

COME OCTOBER OF this year, we can look forward to welcoming one of the most formidable fighters on the planet to London when Artur Beterbiev rocks up to take on our own Anthony Yarde in defence of his three world title belts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

lmao yarde's coach and mother know hes getting KTFO but leave it to the promoter to blatantly lie to us.

Comment

He could not be a drunk and then loses because not throwing enough punches and people think he is going to win LMAO
      Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

Then this is why you don't know $h1t about boxing.
        Yarde got k.o. by a jab.
        Hello???
        18 win
        18 ko

Sleep well

Comment

F-off ol fish eye's,
          Blocking undesputed with stoner bob ruining the sport forcing a fight nobody wants to see.

I wish the pair of ya would go play in traffic sometimes.

Comment

He has no chance but it would be HILARIOUS if Yarde throws the punch of his life it lands. Yarde should watch round 2 onwards of Nigel Benn vs Gerald Mclellan, that sort of fight is his only real chance, Bertebiev is better defensively than G Man but still, Yarde has ZERO chance of winning a boxing match so he has to go seek and destroy but without leaving his chin out to dry like Joe Smith.
            gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

He was gassed against Kovalev. Knackered. Spent. He didn't get blown away or sparked. Having said that... I don't think he'll be able to withstand AB.

Comment

Originally posted by gspm23 View Post
                Then this is why you don't know $h1t about boxing.
                Yarde got k.o. by a jab.
                Hello???
                18 win
                18 ko

Sleep well
                He took many shots before the final shot. Accumulation effect

Comment

Frank can sprinkle this with glitter all he likes, but the fight we wanted to see was Beterbiev v Bivol, and the way this weak sauce match was lined up even before Beterbiev got past Smith, suggests a Bivol fight is the last thing on Arum and Beterbiev's minds. It also explains why Artur didn't like Matchroom - as they tend to insist on challenging matchmaking.
                  Kabukiman Kabukiman likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Son Lyme View Post
                    Frank can sprinkle this with glitter all he likes, but the fight we wanted to see was Beterbiev v Bivol, and the way this weak sauce match was lined up even before Beterbiev got past Smith, suggests a Bivol fight is the last thing on Arum and Beterbiev's minds. It also explains why Artur didn't like Matchroom - as they tend to insist on challenging matchmaking.
                    It’s both promoters fault
                    The Bobfather is tied to espn , Hearn has Dazn
                    Both fighters want to unify , there was talk before chit went down in Russia for them to fight in their native country
                    Imo , it will get done after both fight their mandatories
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X