Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul: When I Win By Knockout Over Tommy Fury, I'm Going To Shut Critics The F--- Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul: When I Win By Knockout Over Tommy Fury, I'm Going To Shut Critics The F--- Up!

Jake Paul has heard the demand from his critics and--in his mind--has responded to the challenge. Following five wins in as many fights over opponents who'd never previously boxed professionally, the 24-year-old social media celebrity-turned-cruiserweight prospect is set to face a legitimate boxer for the first time as a pro. It will mark the first time that Paul (5-0, 4KOs) enters as the lesser experienced fighter as he faces four-year pro Tommy Fury (8-0, 4KOs) atop a Showtime Pay-Per-View event August 6 at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Jake knocks Tommy out then he needs to keep fighting real boxers. Tommy isn't a contender level or even gate keeper level boxer.

The reason he has critics is because he doesn't fight real boxers yet claims he's good. If he beats Tommy then keep fighting real boxers to show he's actually serious about boxing?

I don't see Jake winning but if Jake somehow wins I wouldn't say it's rigged because I highly doubt Tommy would end any potential career and become a disgrace to boxing and his family for 2M.

Comment

The reason I immediately think Tommy wins is cos he's Tyson bro. And he's a pro. But then I think Tommy not had many fights and he's no tyson.
      I think Paul tests tommy. I think if Tommy wins he might be self critical and want to retire as fight is harder than he thought it should be

Comment

tommy fury only fights because he hasnt made it yet full time as a social media or tv personality.

i also dont trust him to deliver he has only fought bums and lives off his brother/cousins name

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          The reason I immediately think Tommy wins is cos he's Tyson bro. And he's a pro. But then I think Tommy not had many fights and he's no tyson.
          I think Paul tests tommy. I think if Tommy wins he might be self critical and want to retire as fight is harder than he thought it should be

anyone can be a pro. charlie zellenoff was a pro. and jake paul is a licensed pro too.

Comment

There are around 1000 active boxers listed in boxrec in the light heavyweight and cruiser weight division. I think Fury and Paul both beat pretty much all below the top 100. How far they can go, who knows ... But my guess is Paul has the potential for top 20 and Fury top 50.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

anyone can be a pro. charlie zellenoff was a pro. and jake paul is a licensed pro too.
              True, I could be a pro also if I knew what I had to do.
              But also I automatically think Tommy being a fury, and a pro, he's been training longer. I assume Jake only took up boxing recently, but that's probably not true.
              so lots of unknowns for me just generalisations and assumptions. But it's a close fight of not beat on. But I think Tommy might be the one surprised and be eye opener

Comment

Originally posted by grutsch View Post
                There are around 1000 active boxers listed in boxrec in the light heavyweight and cruiser weight division. I think Fury and Paul both beat pretty much all below the top 100. How far they can go, who knows ... But my guess is Paul has the potential for top 20 and Fury top 50.
                Really, Jake that good is he? But I underestimate how long jake has trained or how much passion he has got for the sport. I just think youtuber. But it the same as if you said Michael b Jordan can be above fury
                Last edited by hugh grant; 06-24-2022, 04:58 AM.

Comment

i got my money on Fury

Comment

Tommy Fury is currently ranked 334st in the world at live heavyweight ... 333 better ?

Originally posted by grutsch View Post
                    RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X