Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terry Nickolas, Jim Kambosos-Managed Boxer, Arrested In Connection With Meth Lab In Australia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terry Nickolas, Jim Kambosos-Managed Boxer, Arrested In Connection With Meth Lab In Australia

Things are breaking bad for Terry Nickolas in and out of the ring. The 29-year-old junior middleweight--who is managed by Jim Kambosos and fights under the Ferocious Promotions banner--was arrested Tuesday for his alleged role as part of a methamphetamine manufacturing operation out of the Morphett Vale suburb of Adelaide, South Australia. Nickolas--whose birth name is Eleftherios Nickolas--was formally charged Wednesday with manufacturing large quan****** of meth as part of the ongoing Operation Ironside operation conducted by Australian Federal Police which has resulted in more than 1,000 arrests worldwide, including 383 in Australia.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-23-2022, 05:34 PM.

SHOCKER!!!! An outback hillbily arrested for meth!! NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Comment

Thug………………..

Comment

So unnecessary and sad actually.

One thinks of the great boxer Michael Nunn, who endured many years in prison, which was an unbelievably extreme sentence I thought.

Thankfully he's out now and hopefully has a rejuvenated life.
        jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Well. what a piece of s**t. Lock that clown up.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
            So unnecessary and sad actually.

One thinks of the great boxer Michael Nunn, who endured many years in prison, which was an unbelievably extreme sentence I thought.

Thankfully he's out now and hopefully has a rejuvenated life.
            I seen it first hand, had a close cousin get hooked on the stuff. Just ruined him.

Comment

From what I recall, he was a fairly accomplished amateur but professional success was mixed at best. I thought he lost his last fight. Guess it's hard to prepare yourself for the fight when you are also running a meth lab.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                Thug………………..
                Hmm, an anti-racist liking a racist comment. Hypocrite look it up loser

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Hmm, an anti-racist liking a racist comment. Hypocrite look it up loser
                  Oldskool is the most racist on the site. Most deranged too. He's mentally damaged.

Just leave him to it.
                  VegasRaiders VegasRaiders likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Oldskool is the most racist on the site. Most deranged too. He's mentally damaged.

Just leave him to it.
                    I would but I enjoy exposing jokes like him. Gotta call these smooth brained idiots out.

Comment

Working...
                    X