Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jessica McCaskill, Alma Ibarra - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jessica McCaskill, Alma Ibarra - Face To Face at Final Presser

McCaskill, Ibarra Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Jesse Rodriguez defends his WBC World title against Srisaket Sor Rungvisai at the Tech Port Arena on Saturday night, live worldwide on DAZN. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

2 little hotties and a donut in the middle
    MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Comment

Pictures are not giving McCaskill justice but she's a very pretty woman and she has hands.

Comment

McCaskill is smashable but she jeez she can't box for ****. I was at her fight vs Katie Taylor and the gulf in skills and class was pretty embarrassing to be honest. I hope she's improved from the schooling Taylor gave her.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
            More like one hottie and a trans

Comment

Ibarra looks like she might give McCaskill a run for her money, Ibarra has the height, reach, and youth advantages.
              The 3" height advantage may indicate that she has to dry out to make weight, that could mean that she'll rehydrate with a weight advantage as well.
              I think there just might just pull off the upset all together, if she has that Mexican heart, and chin to go along with all of her other advantages.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugekcoc View Post
                McCaskill is smashable but she jeez she can't box for ****. I was at her fight vs Katie Taylor and the gulf in skills and class was pretty embarrassing to be honest. I hope she's improved from the schooling Taylor gave her.
                Well she moved up and unified a division an then moved up again and won the undisputed title in that division beating a woman who was undefeated for 15 years nearly and then beat her again. She's not a bad boxer No shame in losing to Katie because Katie will go down as one of the best females fighters ever

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
                  Hotties? The one on the left looks like someone put a cigar out on the side of her face. Like she spent last Christmas at the Bender Houshold.

Comment

McCaskill has a mustache and sideburns that Burt Reynolds would envy

Comment

Working...
                    X