Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sunny Edwards Eager To Face Julio Cesar Martinez, Disappointed With Latest Withdrawal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sunny Edwards Eager To Face Julio Cesar Martinez, Disappointed With Latest Withdrawal

Sunny Edwards hopes the collapse of Julio Cesar Martinez's latest title defense does not prevent the "biggest fight in the flyweight division" from happening.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Prince Patel sends is regards 'Rat-Boy', keep ducking.

Comment

Hard to see Edwards getting a US visa so they’d have to try and bring Martinez to the UK. Edwards beats Martinez though IMO. I think he’d outbox him.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        Hard to see Edwards getting a US visa so they’d have to try and bring Martinez to the UK. Edwards beats Martinez though IMO. I think he’d outbox him.
        I agree, I think he does as well. It’s a shame Andrew Selby didn’t have the dedication to his craft as I think he had the beating of him. Sunny is maximising his so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragga1 View Post

I agree, I think he does as well. It’s a shame Andrew Selby didn’t have the dedication to his craft as I think he had the beating of him. Sunny is maximising his so far.
          Selby left his best days in the amateurs unfortunately. He had some personal problems too which essentially ended his pro career. A super talent man, I was a big fan of his in the am’s shame his pro career never really got going.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Selby left his best days in the amateurs unfortunately. He had some personal problems too which essentially ended his pro career. A super talent man, I was a big fan of his in the am’s shame his pro career never really got going.
            I’m remember reading his mum and uncle died, hard times. I hope he’s doing well and life is treating him better, super talented boxer.

Comment

Working...
            X