No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia vs. Javier Fortuna - Undercard Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia vs. Javier Fortuna - Undercard Information

The undercard for Garcia vs. Fortuna promises a night full of action at the historic Crypto.com Arena on Saturday, July 16, as Orange County's fan favorite, Alexis "Lex" Rocha (19-1, 13 KOs) of Santa Ana, CA takes on Baltimore's Samuel "Unbelievable" Kotey (23-3, 16 KOs). The 10-round welterweight fight will serve as the co-main event for Garcia vs. Fortuna.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good, overdue step up for Cryan, one I suspect he'll pass but he's almost certainly going to have to come through some moments in this one.

Comment

Not too shabby! Still don't understand why they didn't have Ryan fight Jo Jo Diaz???

Comment

Damn you Rocha! You ruined my fun with 'Blair the Flair' Cobbs, and then you come back against his leftovers.

Comment

I think that he could make a good statement at lightweight if he beats Fortuna in an impressive fashion considering he had a really competitive fight with Diaz.

Javier Fortuna just had a tune up in February 20 against unknown fighter Rafael Hernandez, he knocked him out in the first round.

Too bad about Alexis Rocha though, fighting a unactive 38-year-old fighter who lost to Blair Cobbs.
          Last edited by Feroz; 06-23-2022, 12:30 PM.

Comment

This is a good card! Wish other promoters can follow this blueprint.

Comment

Whats the story on Diego Delahoya?

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
                Whats the story on Diego Delahoya?
                Dude has to get it together.. this is going to be his last chance
                Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Not too shabby! Still don't understand why they didn't have Ryan fight Jo Jo Diaz???
                  Jojo likely by the end of the year if they can’t make the Tank fight

Comment

Rocha really needed a better opponent..

I’m guessing they will look to make Rocha vs Mean Machine next

Comment

Working...
                    X