Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez Promises More Aggressive Style With Goossen: 'I'm Going For KOs'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Sanchez Promises More Aggressive Style With Goossen: 'I'm Going For KOs'

LOS ANGELES - Much like many of the Cuban stars that have preceded him, Frank Sanchez's amatuer pedigree has not translated to a palatable and crowd-pleasing professional style at times.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I've often thought why he boxes like a lighter weight fighter. Successful yes. Must be the Cuban way of fighting maybe. But fans like punches. This should be good for Frank to fight like a heavyweight. Will be interesting to see.

Comment

Reynoso is a cheating little turd... Glad to see Frank Sanchez and Ryan Garcia have realised this.

Comment

That's great to hear. I'm a fan of Sanchez, but it certainly has been mildly frustrating to watch him do just enough to win rounds. He's a fantastic counter-puncher, but I'd love to see him hunt down and KO guys when he gets them hurt. I understand why he may have been cautious to press too much against a big hitter like Ajagba, but if he's going to make a name at HW, he needs more KOs.

Comment

I love the mentality. hope to see it on display come fight night

Comment

Yo, don't steal too much of Ryan's quality time. That **** ain't right lol.

Comment

Nah, he's not a big puncher, should rather use his boxing skill. He can hurt guys with an accumulation of punches like Usyk does.

Comment

"Boring Ass" Frank Sanchez is just talking.

I remember when Lara used to say the same thing back in the day before he switched his style, yet would go right back out and stink the joint.

That's what Sanchez will do.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                  Nah, he's not a big puncher, should rather use his boxing skill. He can hurt guys with an accumulation of punches like Usyk does.
                  Right now i think Sanchez can out box everyone accept Fury & Usyk & they'll be gone in a year or 2.
                  If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Comment

Same folks calling him "boring" are the same folks who will have memes of him all over the place if he gets knocked out trying to be something he is not!! Be true to yourself. There is a reason why you are called the "Flash" NOT the Destroyer!!

Comment

Working...
                    X