Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Haney Has Tremendous Potential To Be One of The Best in Boxing History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Haney Has Tremendous Potential To Be One of The Best in Boxing History

Earlier this month, Devin Haney traveled to Melbourne to score a one-sided twelve round decision win over George Kambosos to unify the WBC, WBO, IBF, WBA lightweight titles before a hostile crowd at Marvel Stadium in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haney was trying to fight everybody in the books. Now he's undisputed he's still not getting the appreciation that he deserves. just plain sad

Comment

Top-Choice Rolls-Royce, the youngest undisputed champion of all time, and not even in his prime!

Comment

He still aint fought nobody. And I dont wanna hear nothin about Kambo. He was on NOBODIES radar or spoken about b4 the Teo bout. Haney is undisputed and I'll give him that but for those who criticize Bud about his undisputed 140lb reign, they should be doin the same thing with Haney.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Top-Choice Rolls-Royce, the youngest undisputed champion of all time, and not even in his prime!
          He beat kambosos for all the belts, a guy who’s claim to fame is narrowly beating Lopez.
          Haney is a clown. Pillowfisted runner that put on the most boring undisputed championship fight in the history of boxing.
          Run, run, jab, jab, hold, run…he fights like it’s the amateurs.
          Professional boxing is about excitement and entertainment…2 things Haney is incapable of providing. Any potential boxing fans that watched Haney Vs Kambosos will never watch a fight again.

Oh and he got ROCKED by Gamboa and Linares.

Fighters like Haney kill the sport. Any combat sports fans that watch him fight will immediately call boxing boring and go watch UFC. That was literally the most boring fight I’ve ever seen…he made ZERO effort to entertain and close out the show.
          nobody will ever buy a ppv with him on it and no one is buying tickets to watch trash like that.

Comment

Wanting to fight everyone from the word of mouth is one thing, but actually doing is another thing!!! Haney has not fight anyone yet!! There's individual's been waiting in line on the top 10 for a title shot for sometime and deserve a shot and Haney gets it handed to him with out fighting anyone!!! WOW!!! DEGEST THAT!!!
            El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by N!Ck F. View Post

He beat kambosos for all the belts, a guy who’s claim to fame is narrowly beating Lopez.
              Haney is a clown. Pillowfisted runner that put on the most boring undisputed championship fight in the history of boxing.
              Run, run, jab, jab, hold, run…he fights like it’s the amateurs.
              Professional boxing is about excitement and entertainment…2 things Haney is incapable of providing. Any potential boxing fans that watched Haney Vs Kambosos will never watch a fight again.

Oh and he got ROCKED by Gamboa and Linares.

Fighters like Haney kill the sport. Any combat sports fans that watch him fight will immediately call boxing boring and go watch UFC. That was literally the most boring fight I’ve ever seen…he made ZERO effort to entertain and close out the show.
              nobody will ever buy a ppv with him on it and no one is buying tickets to watch trash like that.
              I suggest these morons do just that, go watch the UFC. Boxing is a thinking-mans sport.

Devin Haney is a boxing prodigy, a Bobby Fisher, generational-talent ; I have to agree with Mauricio Sauliman for the first time ever, Devin Haney can become the GOAT.
              arumhaymonhearn arumhaymonhearn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
                He still aint fought nobody. And I dont wanna hear nothin about Kambo. He was on NOBODIES radar or spoken about b4 the Teo bout. Haney is undisputed and I'll give him that but for those who criticize Bud about his undisputed 140lb reign, they should be doin the same thing with Haney.
                He's definitely fought more credible opponents than you have. Including everybody that signed the contract
                arumhaymonhearn arumhaymonhearn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodogg View Post

He's definitely fought more credible opponents than you have. Including everybody that signed the contract
                  Great response!

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                    Haney was trying to fight everybody in the books. Now he's undisputed he's still not getting the appreciation that he deserves. just plain sad
                    Trying and doing are 2 different things.

Comment

Working...
                    X