Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jesse Rodriguez: There's So Many Great Names - I'd Love To Fight Them All

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jesse Rodriguez: There's So Many Great Names - I'd Love To Fight Them All

Jesse Rodriguez says he will live up to the hype and prove he's ready to take over the Super-Flyweight division when he comes home to San Antonio and defends his WBC World title against Srisaket Sor Rungvisai at the Tech Port Arena on Saturday night, live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Considering that he’ll get past SSR, he’ll most likely face Estrada next. I don’t think his brother Franco has enough in his arsenal to beat El Gallo. Bam is only 22 and has enough time to keep piling on the ring experience and improving. I can see him outpointing Chocolatito at this point. Choco’s legs aren’t what they used to be and his reflexes have diminished.

Comment

Be patient son, and you will.

Comment

Originally posted by VashDBasher View Post
        Considering that he’ll get past SSR, he’ll most likely face Estrada next. I don’t think his brother Franco has enough in his arsenal to beat El Gallo. Bam is only 22 and has enough time to keep piling on the ring experience and improving. I can see him outpointing Chocolatito at this point. Choco’s legs aren’t what they used to be and his reflexes have diminished.
        Him beating SSR is not a given imo. SSR has some miles but has a clutch gene that we don’t know if Bam has.

Comment

Bam wins but so far I honestly haven't seen anything super from him to say he's the next Chocolatito. I just havent. I do think he's very good.

Comment

Working...
          X