Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tszyu on Kambosos-Haney: It was One-Way Traffic; George is a Wild Puncher

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tszyu on Kambosos-Haney: It was One-Way Traffic; George is a Wild Puncher

Tim Tszyu probably won't be getting a dinner invite from compatriot George Kambosos anytime soon. Tszyu, the 27-year-old 154-pound contender, and Kambosos, the 28-year-old former three-belt lightweight champion, are two of the most well-known names in Australian boxing, but their relationship may be described, at best, as frosty or even nonexistent. Indeed, the two have taken swipes at each other through the press, and earlier this month, Kambosos stated that he does not "have a relationship" with Tszyu, a former training mate.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm excited if tszyu gets a shot. Charlo is great challenge. Gonna be good. You'd want that as a contender.

Comment

It’s hard not to like young Tszyu, he speaks his mind and the lad has no fear of setting up shop in the usa. He doesn’t get caught up in the petty tribalism. Win lose or draw in his championship challenge, I hope he sticks around pbc and the American fight scene just like his old man did
      Hustle Hustle likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by No look hook View Post
        I'm excited if tszyu gets a shot. Charlo is great challenge. Gonna be good. You'd want that as a contender.
        ———
        I don’t usually bet and obviously I’m not about to bet with anyone online, however, if Tszyu lasts 12 more than 6 rounds against Charlo then I don’t know jack shït about boxing.
        The only people that think Tszyu has a shot at beating Charlo are Aussies.
        Tazyu is going to get destroyed and will look like a Boy Scout.
        Aussies believed Jeff Horn or Katsidis or Tszyu to be the real deals until they met non-Aussies.
        No look hook Slip jab likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
          ———
          I don’t usually bet and obviously I’m not about to bet with anyone online, however, if Tszyu lasts 12 more than 6 rounds against Charlo then I don’t know jack shït about boxing.
          Aussies believed Jeff Horn or Katsidis or Tszyu to be the real deals until they met non-Aussies.
          Mell is definitely more versatile. Tim has solid fundamentals that makes him a solid challenger for the throne. His pops was the real deal. Caught a speedy Judah at the top of his game

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
            ———
            He’ll go 6 probably charlo by decision

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              It’s hard not to like young Tszyu, he speaks his mind and the lad has no fear of setting up shop in the usa. He doesn’t get caught up in the petty tribalism. Win lose or draw in his championship challenge, I hope he sticks around pbc and the American fight scene just like his old man did
              He isnt near as good as his old man and that will not end well, he has risen quickly from fighting pretty ordinary opponents, it was a step up in class in his USA debut and he was quickly sat on his ass, I think the top guys are going derail him, for me Tim doesnt have that class component needed in that division, the fast rise often means a quick end, I hope not as its good to see hungry guys going for it
              Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

He isnt near as good as his old man and that will not end well, he has risen quickly from fighting pretty ordinary opponents, it was a step up in class in his USA debut and he was quickly sat on his ass, I think the top guys are going derail him, for me Tim doesnt have that class component needed in that division, the fast rise often means a quick end, I hope not as its good to see hungry guys going for it
                I don’t expect him to win, but I’m partial to a good Australian challenger. Spent some time down under, love the people and culture, and I remember being partial to Fenech, and a good scrape a few decades ago between Terry Norris and Troy Waters. Mall is a class on his own but I do hope young Tszyu makes a go of it
                Roadblock Roadblock likes this.

Comment

Show them how it's done, Tim. Let's take the crown back down under!

Comment

Originally posted by No look hook View Post

Mell is definitely more versatile. Tim has solid fundamentals that makes him a solid challenger for the throne. His pops was the real deal. Caught a speedy Judah at the top of his game
                    ———
                    Everyone loved his dad. Those Russian guys are tough as nails. Tszyu is no where anywhere near his dad.
                    I am not knocking on him. I remember people (Aussies) clamoring over Jeff Horn. Look what happened to him.
                    Tim is 5 8.5” tall. At 154, he’s physically challenged already and he doesn’t have the skills to make up that deficit.
                    He can have a great career fighting in Australia and Europe just like Sven Ottke and Darius Machilewski. He fights Charlo it will be the end of him.
                    mark my words
                    No look hook Slip jab likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X