Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abner Mares: Let Me Remind Everyone, I'm a Bad M-f'er in The Ring!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abner Mares: Let Me Remind Everyone, I'm a Bad M-f'er in The Ring!

At the Crypto.com Arena in Los Angeles, former three-division champion Abner Mares will fight for the first time in three years. He will take on former title challenger Miguel Flores in a ten round super featherweight attraction, as part of the Fox Sports pay-per-view undercard to the heavyweight scrap between Andy Ruiz and Luis Ortiz.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn Abner I hope that eye is really good! You rock those sunglasses 24/7! Be safe and give us a show!

Comment

Good luck to him, glad to see him back and I hope his health is tiptop.

Comment

Power and Abner Mares dont belong in the same sentence. If he wins - expect Tank v Mares in another huge ppv mismatch.
        bigsmoothh bigsmoothh likes this.

Comment

In one way or another. He's a bad muthafucker!
          Last edited by champion4ever; 06-22-2022, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
            Power and Abner Mares dont belong in the same sentence. If he wins - expect Tank v Mares in another huge ppv mismatch.
            Nah man! I hope not. Don't say that. That fight would be a total mismatch.I don't want to see Mares get hurt. Besides, I highly doubt that it would even get sanctioned anyhow due to the severity of Mares' eye injuries.

Comment

Damn last time I saw him in LA that eye of his looked real bad. Good luck and hopefully he knows when to call it a day before he ends up like Vasquez

Comment

He's a bad mfer, when he's punching people in the dick.

Comment

This Cyclops got no business getting back between the ropes.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

Nah man! I hope not. Don't say that. That fight would be a total mismatch.I don't want to see Mares get hurt. Besides, I highly doubt that it would even get sanctioned anyhow due to the severity of Mares' eye injuries.
                    As much as we all know how big a farce it would be,I wouldn't put it past MP to pursue it. Abner fits the bill to a T. It's either going to be Rivera or Abner,book it.
                    bigsmoothh bigsmoothh likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X