Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury To Jake Paul: Fight Is On, August 6; Forget A Team Or Any Other Bull****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury To Jake Paul: Fight Is On, August 6; Forget A Team Or Any Other Bull****

Tommy Fury couldn't help but chuckle at the latest rant offered by longtime rival Jake Paul. Plans for a rescheduled bout between the two have been in the works for the past several weeks according to Paul (5-0, 4KOs), who took to social media for a full-blown rant on Fury dragging his feet in agreeing to the fight. The content creator and pro cruiserweight is set to co-headline an August 6 Showtime Pay-Per-View show. Reigning WBC/WBO/IBO featherweight champ Amanda Serrano (42-2-1, 30KOs) appears in the second of the two co-main events, though opponents are not yet confirmed for either boxer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tommy is losing. Jake will beat him

Comment

Tommy Mae Fumbles ain't no Tyson Fury. Jake Paul smokes the bum then lights a match under him. Nash out.
      RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
        Tommy is losing. Jake will beat him
        Tommy and Cousin Hughie honestly think they’ve got the ability as well as the name. They only share the latter with Tyson Fury.

Comment

At least Tyson Fury - while a fraud - is able to talk a good game to deflect people’s attention away from the facts. But Tommy Fury isn’t nearly as sharp-witted. I’d rather see Paul fight Nate Diaz.
          Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

he will pull out again
            Unidentified Unidentified likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
              Tommy Mae Fumbles ain't no Tyson Fury. Jake Paul smokes the bum then lights a match under him. Nash out.
              I don't like Tommy, but I think Jake loses.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                he will pull out again
                Lol, pull out...

Comment

I’d take Fury here , it would be funny imop because I find it hard to believe Paul wins this one but it wouldn’t be shocking . I really believe Tommy has been holding back as instructed by his father ,I remember the vid they took down in the locker room where John is instructing Tommy to look bad on purpose to land the Paul fight .

Comment

So the youtube weight bully will beat up on another novice reality actor smaller than him. Big MEH.

Quit ducking a 50 year old man and fight Spider Silva you clown. We know you'll never get in the ring with an actual non-washed boxer.

Comment

Working...
                    X