Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fulton: Hopefully Akhmadaliev Pull Out His Victory & We Can Make It Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fulton: Hopefully Akhmadaliev Pull Out His Victory & We Can Make It Happen

Stephen Fulton doesn't suspect dominating Daniel Roman will make Murodjon Akhmadaliev think twice about wanting to fight him later this year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Once again political divisions & not enough money in the pot to satisfy both promoters will prohibit this fight from happening, Fulton should just move up he has potential fights with Gary Russell, Leo Santa Cruz who are in the PBC stable

Comment

Hearn will price his fighter out if this unification by expecting the other side to pick up the tab. It won't be a case of either fighter not wanting the fight

Comment

Hearn always wants business with PBC, but I bet this won't happen! Salute to Cool Boy Steph! He's been on a Seek and Destroy mission from the jump! I hope he doesn't wait too long for MJ. I want to see him fight GRJ & Brandon Figueroa...IN PHILLY! PBC, Cool Boy Steph and Boots deserve a hometown fight in Philly! Make It Happen!

Comment

Working...
        X