Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk: I Don't Brag And Make Big Speeches, Just Work Hard In Training Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk: I Don't Brag And Make Big Speeches, Just Work Hard In Training Camp

Oleksandr Usyk has long served as a man of few words. The two-division champ and reigning WBA/IBF/WBO/IBO heavyweight titlist stayed true to character even when prompted to discuss and promote his upcoming rematch with former two-time unified titlist Anthony Joshua. Their upcoming heavyweight sequel was formally announced Tuesday in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, where they will meet on August 20 in the first fight for either boxer since Usyk's unanimous decision win over Joshua last September.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That’s what true champions do
    RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

I’ve noticed he’s been treated as if he’s playing second fiddle while Olawufemi is still being treated as if he’s the champion. Really hoping the Ukrainian stylist does a number on him. Man deserves much more respect than he’s been given as the unified heavyweight champion
      Last edited by Oldskoolg; 06-22-2022, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Yawn, AJ has fought everyone he was supposed to. As I said if AJ left a civil war zone in Africa you'd probably get the same response from him.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post
          Yawn, AJ has fought everyone he was supposed to. As I said if AJ left a civil war zone in Africa you'd probably get the same response from him.
          Civil war? You miserable little Putler kokk sucker..

Comment

Usyk deserves a lot more respect then he gets, he's beat every champion he's faced in their own backyard and dominantly I might add apart from Briedis and yet SOME people still act like he's some mediocre talent who doesn't belong especially at heavyweight... hope he sparks AJ and boxes rings round Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post

Civil war? You miserable little Putler kokk sucker..
              If Ukraine and Russia were the same countries 30 years ago, you are going to have to explain to me how they are not blood relatives? They are literally separated by 1-2 generations. This would literally be the North and the South at war in the USA. Already had the war.
              Last edited by hhh1200; 06-22-2022, 08:33 AM.
              Ogecca MaMa Ogecca MaMa likes this.

Comment

CLASSIC MATCH-UP: Spoilt, Overrated, Loudmouth Poser VS. Fiercely Dedicated, Underrated, Man of Few Words

Looking forward to seeing Joshua trying to bully Usyk and getting timed on the way in.

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

If Ukraine and Russia were the same countries 30 years ago, you are going to have to explain to me how they are not blood relatives? They are literally separated by 1-2 generations. This would literally be the North and the South at war in the USA. Already had the war.

tenor.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    I’ve noticed he’s been treated as if he’s playing second fiddle while Olawufemi is still being treated as if he’s the champion. Really hoping the Ukrainian stylist does a number on him. Man deserves much more respect than he’s been given as the unified heavyweight champion
                    You’re bang on. But money talks, though. If Canelo ever rematches Bivol, it will be the same marketing dynamic, with the more commercial name receiving the lion’s share of the airtime.

Have a hunch that a lot of the boxing world are quite heavily invested in the idea of AJ winning due to that undisputed match up on the horizon.
                    RoadMan94 RoadMan94 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X