Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nate Diaz Angles For Jake Paul Fight: UFC, Release Me; I Have Bigger **** To Do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nate Diaz Angles For Jake Paul Fight: UFC, Release Me; I Have Bigger **** To Do

Nate Diaz would love to get out of his current contract and into the ring with Jake Paul. The good news is that his employer is willing to accommodate his request. The outspoken Diaz has been vocal in his displeasure with the UFC, under whose banner he has fought since 2007. However, it has been more than a year since the 37-year-oid has been in the cage and is eager to fight in any capacity. That mission includes a potential showdown with Paul (5-0, 4KOs), the content creator and cruiserweight novice who is still without a named opponent for an August 6 Showtime Pay-Per-View headliner at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nate Diaz is a joke, and he'll get knocked out by Jake Paul lol. Shameless cash grab by somebody who can't beat C level competition in his own sport and will get embarrassed by a youtuber.

Comment

In Canelo voice : PAYDAY - LOOKING FOR A PAYDAY.
      Diaz is a .500 fighter in his own sport and even as obnoxious as Paul is - he is bigger, stronger, much fresher and can crack also. He rag-dolls Diaz and probably stops him.

Comment

Hands wise, Diaz always sucked. It was just his tempo was hard to handle for UFC bums. Jake would starch him easily.

Comment

Is this Diaz guy the same guy that said boxing is the same as playing basketball. That it’s not combat and losing a boxing match is equivalent to losing a basketball game.
          Last edited by easy501; 06-21-2022, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X