Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Browne is Eager To Face Daniel Dubois: I Want My Old Title Back

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lucas Browne is Eager To Face Daniel Dubois: I Want My Old Title Back

Lucas Browne is eager to reclaim his old WBA "regular" heavyweight title. Earlier this month, the 43-year-old Browne pulled off a big upset when knocked out the heavily favored Junior Fa in one round. Fa was dropped twice before the contest was waved off.
    [Click Here To Read More]

With Warren I could see this happening and thell be scraping browne of the canvas

Comment

Sorry. Was bad enough PED cheat Whyte was “rewarded”. No to this serial cheat and Miller too

Comment

I think this is the most likely opponent for ddd. I will imagine they dont bring up the gallen fight in the build up either

Comment

Il y a de bonne chance que Dubois le battre tres facilement....!perte de temps il a 43 ans

Comment

Browne should fight Bryan… lol! Dubois would crush him. Browne should fight Charr. Dubois could even fight Charr..
            Last edited by joe strong; 06-21-2022, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Na na na, make him fight Deontay Wilder for his comeback. This old man drug cheat clown stinks and I don't want to see him on big cards.
              ΣNΣMY ΣNΣMY likes this.

Comment

Browne deserves a chance. That fight should happen.

Comment

Reclaim "his" title? You mean the one he was immediately stripped of for failing two separate drug tests for Clenbuterol, prior to failing yet another drug test 8 months after that for Ostarine?

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post
                    Reclaim "his" title? You mean the one he was immediately stripped of for failing two separate drug tests for Clenbuterol, prior to failing yet another drug test 8 months after that for Ostarine?
                    He's an old man, he needs his medicaments to survive in this difficult life

Comment

Working...
                    X