Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz-Luis Ortiz To Headline September 4 Fox Sports Pay-Per-View From Crypto.com Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz-Luis Ortiz To Headline September 4 Fox Sports Pay-Per-View From Crypto.com Arena

Andy Ruiz and Luis Ortiz will keep the same destination for their new fight date. As previously reported by BoxingScene.com, the heavyweight clash will top a Fox Sports Pay-Per-View event on September 4, which changed from a previously targeted August 13 date. The event will still take place at Crypto.com Arena (formerly Staples Center) in Los Angeles, Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) officials confirmed Tuesday afternoon in the form of a ticket sale announcement.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ruiz better not fall asleep like he did against Arreola or he's going to sleep for good!

Comment

Ortiz is dangerous in the first half of the fight. Ruiz must survive this and than only use his perfect ring IQ to beat Ortiz on points or even stop him. Ortiz will gas out after first 6-7 rounds for sure.

Comment

Would have been a good fight 3/4 years ago. Ortiz too old, been too inactive over the years, looked terrible vs 3rd tier heavyweight charles martin, ruiz would have beaten martin with ease imo. Expect Ruiz to look good here if hes taken it seriously.
        sidefx996 sidefx996 likes this.

Comment

Decent matchup but 5 years too late. I’m not sure Ortiz can take a big punch anymore. He is still dangerous but can he go 12? I think Ruiz will stop him in 2nd half of the fight. I am very curious to see what kind of shape Ruiz shows up in…
          sidefx996 sidefx996 likes this.

Comment

PPV? Thank you Mr. Haymon! So in touch with the common fight fan. Everybody was asking for this, if you are not calling this out, don't want to hear s**t about Canelo/GGG from you.
            Kabukiman Kabukiman likes this.

Comment

Very nice heavyweight fight. Going to enjoy
              Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

Despite king kongs age this still a pretty neat fight,ortiz looking for a big win to stay in the mix so I hope ruiz knows he cannot overlook the cuban ,already see both guys trying to box each other initial rounds but will end up being an absolute slugfest

Comment

I don't mind PPV but stack out the damn card, it makes no sense that Cards just on Showtime are more stacked than the Cards on PPV

Comment

PPV????? PBC criticizes Dazn and they haven't got 2 nickles to rub together lol What's the point of having all the WW's if you can't afford to put on fights for the working guy? t
                    These two Heavy weights are a good free Fight (I'll read about it after). Such BS from Haymon and the PBC!

Comment

Working...
                    X