Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jonathan Gonzalez vs. Mark Anthony Barriga - Undercard Information

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jonathan Gonzalez vs. Mark Anthony Barriga - Undercard Information

Top talents from Puerto Rico will be featured on the Gonzalez-Barriga undercard on Friday, June 24 at Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee, Florida and live on ProBox TV.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm deff making time to watch this Friday night. Najee Lopez is perhaps boxings best kept secret fighting an Olympian in only his 5th fight . Then 2 undefeated Light Heavyweight prospects 12-0 vs 8-0 not to mention the Main event and Co Main .

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
      I'm deff making time to watch this Friday night. Najee Lopez is perhaps boxings best kept secret fighting an Olympian in only his 5th fight . Then 2 undefeated Light Heavyweight prospects 12-0 vs 8-0 not to mention the Main event and Co Main .
      You've got that right Ricardi, I might have to subscribe to ProBox TV even if it's just for a month to watch this card.
      Keep an eye out for Jan Paul Rivera a Featherweight, who had over 200 fights in the amateurs, winning multiple medals in local, and international competition.
      Another fighter watch is Jaycob Gomez a Super Featherweight with a pro record of 4-0 with (4 KO's), and might have a bright future.

Comment

Working...
      X