Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Yarde Trainer on Seeing Beterbiev In Person: 'I Thought He Would Be Faster'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Yarde Trainer on Seeing Beterbiev In Person: 'I Thought He Would Be Faster'

Trainer Tunde Ajayi realizes Artur Beterbiev's power is the real article - the speed of his punches, on the other hand, is another question.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Liars in the camp

Comment

Yes, they’re used to seeing that rocket jab that an old and exhausted Kovalev used to knock him out.

Comment

Speed don't matter if you can keep your distance, however Beter's speed is good enough.

Comment

Sound like damn idiots!!

*As Beterbiev is clubbing Yarde upside his head* I thought you would be faster said Yarde *As he’s plunging to the canvas* LOL
          charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Yards will be a decent win for Arthur but really there’s only a few challenges for him now. Bivol at light heavy and Breidis at Cruiser.

other than those he needs to go to heavy. Shouldn’t be too hard as he’s a big boy with naturally big frame

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
              Yards will be a decent win for Arthur but really there’s only a few challenges for him now. Bivol at light heavy and Breidis at Cruiser.

other than those he needs to go to heavy. Shouldn’t be too hard as he’s a big boy with naturally big frame
              Way to small for heavy he has options at LHW Bivol, winner of a Ramirez yarde title shot eliminator breidas then retirement probably aged out by then but if not Benevidez vs beterbiev could be a cooker at that stage with benevidez being in prime and beterbiev leaving prime benevidez and bivol both could very well be rematch to trilogies could bivol get a close win in 1 rematch beterbiev ko leading to a 3rd

Comment

After the fight his Yarde’s trainer will say “I really thought Yarde was going to win”
                _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Yarde famously doesn't spar. How you gonna prepare for someone like Beterbiev without getting some bangers in training camp? I know you can't train a chin or whatever the saying is but you can sure as hell get used to being punched in the face by a mules hind legs. It is a huge task if he does face Beterbiev but Callum Johnson got to him and lasted longer than a world champion. Preparation has to be better. You have to spar and you have to visit places you might need to go to on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                    Sound like damn idiots!!

*As Beterbiev is clubbing Yarde upside his head* I thought you would be faster said Yarde *As he’s plunging to the canvas* LOL
                    Lol perfect post. Exactly

Comment

Working...
                    X