Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Logan Paul Says Mayweather Asked Him For Rematch - Not Other Way Around

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Logan Paul Says Mayweather Asked Him For Rematch - Not Other Way Around

Youtube star turned boxer, Logan Paul, claims Floyd Mayweather still owes him between $2 to $5 million from their pay-per-view fight, which took place in June of 2021.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Typical ... Brokeweather not splitting the PPV revenue to Paul but has only paid for the initial agreed purse.
    Fact Fact likes this.

Comment

This doesn't make sense at all, just clout chasing.

Comment

This is what it looks like when two narcissists have a he said/she said affair. Funny enough, I don’t believe either one of them….who knows who could be telling the truth as they see it. I suppose it will be settled in a civil court

Comment

Sounds like the Great Nash needs to give his friend TBE Mayweather a call and lend him a few quid. Nash out.

Comment

Honestly I don't trust anything coming from either one, but if I had to place a bet, I would say Mayweather is actively seeking to make a buck. It's no coincidence this story rolled through just around the time Mayweather was seeking another exhibition, Mayweather lives a lavish lifestyle and now that he doesn't have income rolling through on a regular basis, he's trying to find a way to keep that lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
              Honestly I don't trust anything coming from either one, but if I had to place a bet, I would say Mayweather is actively seeking to make a buck. It's no coincidence this story rolled through just around the time Mayweather was seeking another exhibition, Mayweather lives a lavish lifestyle and now that he doesn't have income rolling through on a regular basis, he's trying to find a way to keep that lifestyle.
              I thought he was wealthy af and makes millions on end with his promotion companies, and getting paid to attend events etc.

Who knows what really goes behind closed doors really, maybe what 50 Cent said is right. He undercover broke with his lavishly expensive habits.

Time for Money May to sell that $18 million dollar watch.

Comment

I always get this impression that Floyd rips people off lol. I think more fighters will come out saying he screwed them, after they retire.

Comment

What's next, Logan Paul vs Roman Reigns? If it's in boxing, I'll put money on Logan.
                  Hey, can respect the Paul brothers' hustle.

Comment

how does mayweather personally owe paul any money.

its owed from 3rd parties from the back end. mayweather promotions doesnt have it yet

paul cried that he was going to sue mayweather but never did because his claims have no basis
                    Boxviewer Boxviewer likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X