Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Confident That He Would Do a Job on Usyk-Joshua Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Confident That He Would Do a Job on Usyk-Joshua Winner

Olympic silver medal winner Joe Joyce wants a major fight by the end of the year. Joyce is scheduled to return to the ring on July 2nd, in a stay-busy fight against Christian Hammer. There were talks at one point for Joyce to fight Oleksandr Usyk - but those discussions fell apart when Anthony Joshua was unable to lock down a fight with Tyson Fury and then turned his attention to Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Domo arigato misuta Robboto

Comment

Nobody wants that Jugga smoke

Comment

Dude is a tank, he may not be fast or flashy but he walks through punches and drubs people with slow heavy punches. I definitely want to see him fight AJ, Wilder, Usyk and Fury. I'd even like to him fight Whyte or Ruiz in the meantime. I don't think either is willing to take that fight though. He is an interesting competitor in the HW picture.

Comment

We all wanna see it
          jonnyc420 jonnyc420 likes this.

Comment

Joke Joyce sounds more and more like Fisheyes - "do a job on him", "he's got his number" and "he doesn't fancy it".

Comment

Confidence is very important.

"The big giant." (as opposed to the small giant?)

Can Christian Hammer please fight Tim Puller next please?

Comment

This lad has a cast iron chin, heavy punches, and is relentless. On style he may be the bane of the slick boxers of the division
                gooderz84 gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Usyk footwork would be too much for Jugga to handle. To plodding but I think Jugga would knock out Joshua.

Comment

Joe Joyce is trying to pretend that he didn’t already get owned by “that guy who lost to a welterweight in amateurs…..”. It’s on Youtube Joe. Anyone can go see Usyk batter your robotic ass in the W.S.O.B.
                    KiwiRider KiwiRider likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X