Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: Catterall Has Been Mouthing Off and Moaning - I Just Want To Shut His Mouth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: Catterall Has Been Mouthing Off and Moaning - I Just Want To Shut His Mouth

IBF, WBO, WBC junior welterweight champion Josh Taylor is not looking to move up in weight until he settles some scores at 140-pounds. One of those scores is a rematch with Jack Catterall.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well, we think it's a bad idea to try and do a rematch because it's a strong probability that Mr. Taylor gets upset.

Probably open to doing it because he's no longer fully unified.

Comment

Unless Zepeda shuts your mouth first.

Comment

Well said Josh. Just ignore and sort it. You don't become a bad fighter over night. Your still the champ.

Comment

Would like to see 1InchCock speak to Josh without hiding behind his keyboard. ****ebag.

Comment

“It’s frustrating because anyone who knows me knows I’d fight with my shadow in an empty house.''
            I heard your own shadow disowned you for ducking Jack Catterall and Alberto Puello, 'Tart-Tomato'. The federallies are about to kick-in your door looking for Daniel Kinahan, that you been hiding-out in your basement.
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Atletisock View Post
              Would like to see 1InchCock speak to Josh without hiding behind his keyboard. ****ebag.
              I couldn't get to that coward, Josh ran to Daniel Kinahan to increase security after Teofimo landed at 140.

Comment

This reminds me of Froch vs Groves. The underdog gets cheated in the first fight and the ego of the champion refuses to admit he got away with one. I think the rematch could be HUGE. Hopefully it gets made.
                paulf paulf Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post
                  Well said Josh. Just ignore and sort it. You don't become a bad fighter over night. Your still the champ.
                  I’m one of the biggest Taylor fans on here but he sounds delusional, he clearly lost that fight. He needs to just say Jack was the better man on the night but I’ll prove I’m the better man in the rematch. He needs to leave the joke coach too, he looks a shell of the fighter he was under McGuigan.
                  Sosay Sosay likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I’m one of the biggest Taylor fans on here but he sounds delusional, he clearly lost that fight. He needs to just say Jack was the better man on the night but I’ll prove I’m the better man in the rematch. He needs to leave the joke coach too, he looks a shell of the fighter he was under McGuigan.
                    Took my words!.........Taylor badly needs to prove it was a off night and stop with the delusion , he talks like no one saw the fight!
                    Butt stuff Butt stuff Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X