Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Yarde: Beterbiev's A Beast, He Hits Very Hard; I'm a Beast, Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Yarde: Beterbiev's A Beast, He Hits Very Hard; I'm a Beast, Too

NEW YORK - Anthony Yarde watched from ringside Saturday night as the dangerous knockout artist he figures to fight next tore through a light heavyweight champion who hadn't been legitimately knocked out.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Full respect to Anthony and any other pro boxer in this most dangerous of occupations.

But just to give two cents worth about him against Artur. Beterbiev wouldn't take as long as Kovalev took to ko Yarde.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
      Full respect to Anthony and any other pro boxer in this most dangerous of occupations.

But just to give two cents worth about him against Artur. Beterbiev wouldn't take as long as Kovalev took to ko Yarde.
      This fight doesnt make it out of the 3rd round. Yarde isnt good and can be hit.

Comment

I was really impressed with Yarde’s chin vs Kovalev but it looked like his longevity took a hit in that fight. AB will do more damage more quickly but Yarde might get a lucky punch early.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
          I was really impressed with Yarde’s chin vs Kovalev but it looked like his longevity took a hit in that fight. AB will do more damage more quickly but Yarde might get a lucky punch early.
          Nope. Yarde doesnt punch harfer than Smith and he doesnt have the stamina Smith had. The fist 3 or 4 shots took Smiths legs. You could see how stiff he got up from the first real knockdoown.

Comment

I was kind of hoping Yarde would be either scared or smart enough to pass on Beterbiev and let the unification against Bivol happen. I guess not...
            Robertthebruce Robertthebruce likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
              I was kind of hoping Yarde would be either scared or smart enough to pass on Beterbiev and let the unification against Bivol happen. I guess not...
              yeah me too, but he just wants a pay day. Heck he could do that fighting Smith, Buatsi, and even a blown up Ryder or Craig Richards at home in England

Comment

Anthony is a beast, but for the first half of the fight, then he gets tired.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                  I did notice doubt on the face of Yarde at the fight and deep down he knows he is in for a torrid time. I think Arum/Warren are pushing him into it.
                  on a side note I am glad there was no one complaining when the ref stopped the fight
                  steeve steel steeve steel likes this.

Comment

Love Yarde and would hope he wins but he won’t see the 5th round in that fight

Comment

Working...
                    X