Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: No Relationship With Daniel Kinahan, I Now Manage Myself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Josh Taylor: No Relationship With Daniel Kinahan, I Now Manage Myself

WBC, WBO, IBF junior welterweight champion Josh Taylor was one of the many fighters who at one time gave praise to alleged drug cartel leader Daniel Kinahan
    [Click Here To Read More]

Last year, Taylor said of Kinahan - "He's a great advisor and doing great things for the sport."
    I think the C.I.A might want to interrogate Taylor about the whereabouts of Daniel Kinahan, we know that he ( Taylor ) is a weasel that will flip on his associates like Barry McGuigan and Cyclone promotions to sign with Toprank.

Its no wonder that your career is going down the shtter 'Tart-Tomato'. Not only did the WBA strip Josh Taylor recently, but the United States Department of Justice is putting him on the 'No-Fly' list like the 'Gypsy-Bum' Tyson Phooey.

I think Jack Catterall knew that he was looking at the face of a scammer and a rat.

Last edited by 1hourRun; 06-20-2022, 03:58 AM.
    mlac mlac likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I think the C.I.A might want to interrogate Taylor about the whereabouts of Daniel Kinahan, we know that he ( Taylor ) is a weasel that will flip on his associates like Barry McGuigan and Cyclone promotions to sign with Toprank.

Its no wonder that your career is going down the shtter 'Tart-Tomato'. Not only did the WBA strip Josh Taylor recently, but the United States Department of Justice is putting him on the 'No-Fly' list like the 'Gypsy-Bum' Tyson Phooey.

I think Jack Catterall knew that he was looking at the face of a scammer and a rat.

There there..
      Show us on this doll where Josh Taylor hurt you.

Comment

Is Joshy saying this just to avoid being banned from entering the US?

Comment

That's cool. His opponents can come to the UK with our rigged scorecards.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
            when is the 'president'of the Wbc going to be put on the no fly list?
            James Hunt James Hunt likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post

There there..
              Show us on this doll where Josh Taylor hurt you.
              Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

That's cool. His opponents can come to the UK with our rigged scorecards.

When reporters ask Josh Taylor about being stripped and Daniel Kinahan.

Comment

When reporters ask Josh Taylor about being stripped and Daniel Kinahan.
                No worries. He's got belts to give away. What's Teo got?
                Atletisock Atletisock likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

No worries. He's got belts to give away. What's Teo got?
                  Courage for starters, Teofimo Lopez has officially moved up to 140 and looking for Taylor to put his boot up his ass. When is Josh fulfilling his promise to go up to welterweight and fight Terence Crawford?

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                    Also saying that because Arum probably told him to say this. But if he is on the banned list, then this statement is not going to help him lol.
                    Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X