Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: As Good As He Is, Artur Beterbiev Is Still Not As Good As He Wants To Be

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: As Good As He Is, Artur Beterbiev Is Still Not As Good As He Wants To Be

[Click Here To Read More]

Beterbiev versus Bivol would be fantastic if it could happen next on 12/2022 for the unification of the 175 pound title, Then Canelo on 5/2023.
    That's how i would like to see the next 12 month's play itself out, it would be great for Beterbiev to become undisputed at 175 pounds.
    Last edited by Boricua181; 06-20-2022, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Pretty funny that it is only now that B is getting appreciated for the talent he is

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
        Beterbiev versus Bivol would be fantastic if it could happen next on 12/2022 for the unification of the 175 pound title, Then Canelo on 5/2023.
        That's how i would like to see the next 12 month's play itself out, it would be great for Beterbiev to become undisputed at 175 pounds.
        The way that fight played out, Beterbiev is ready to fight again next week. Realistically, after a couple months off, him and Bivol can both be ready to fight in October.

Comment

As long as Beterbiev and Bivol are champs, Canelo won't be going near the light heavyweight's. He proved that by not exercising his Bivol rematch clause. A true warrior takes the rematch. He had the option, rematch Bivol or 40 yr old GGG for his next fight. He wisely chose GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonham77 View Post
            As long as Beterbiev and Bivol are champs, Canelo won't be going near the light heavyweight's. He proved that by not exercising his Bivol rematch clause. A true warrior takes the rematch. He had the option, rematch Bivol or 40 yr old GGG for his next fight. He wisely chose GGG.
            It would be hilarious if GGG somehow chins Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamboal00 View Post

The way that fight played out, Beterbiev is ready to fight again next week. Realistically, after a couple months off, him and Bivol can both be ready to fight in October.
              Beterbiev doesn't fight that regularly, and is injury prone while in training, that said if they fought in October that would be great.
              Check out Beterbiev's record he usually fights between every 6 -8 month's, sometimes once a year.
              I would definitely like to see him fight more often, but he's up there in age, and requires more time between fight.
              I'm not going to argue with perfection 18-0 (18 KO's), nor am I going to question the gaps between his fights.
              I'm just going to watch his fights with enthusiasm whenever he enters the ring, in defense of his championship titles.
              Gamboal00 Gamboal00 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by CasperUK View Post

It would be hilarious if GGG somehow chins Canelo.
                It wouldn't only be hilarious it would be poetic justice, because I had GGG winning their first two fights.
                BaguMka BaguMka CasperUK CasperUK like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

Beterbiev doesn't fight that regularly, and is injury prone while in training, that said if they fought in October that would be great.
                  Check out Beterbiev's record he usually fights between every 6 -8 month's, sometimes once a year.
                  I would definitely like to see him fight more often, but he's up there in age, and requires more time between fight.
                  I'm not going to argue with perfection 18-0 (18 KO's), nor am I going to question the gaps between his fights.
                  I'm just going to watch his fights with enthusiasm whenever he enters the ring, in defense of his championship titles.
                  his non action is due to promotional legal problems more than anything else

Comment

Why do some still put Ginger into the equation ? Ginger has no business with these 2 guys.... It's way above his head, as we could see...

Comment

Working...
                    X