Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: 'I'm Getting Overlooked At 160,' Benavidez Fight Will Happen 'When It Makes Sense'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermall Charlo: 'I'm Getting Overlooked At 160,' Benavidez Fight Will Happen 'When It Makes Sense'

Jermall Charlo will have to go back to the drawing board. The 160-pound WBC titlist recently suffered a back injury which forced his June 18 title defense against Maciej Sulecki in Houston to be postponed.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who cares about what Andrade did to your brother, you need to go out and fight Andrade to fight for your own Legacy because once GGG lose to Alvarez he's going to retire and drop those belts. I think Jermall just hate fighting southpaws

Comment

canelo should of fought charlo instead
      champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

With all these heroes unifying and fighting the best, it makes losers like Charlo talking about fighting when it makes sense sound like boring wimps. What a wimp.

Comment

If he's getting overlooked I guess PBC is overlooking Andrade too. He told a lot of lies in this interview like them accepting Andrade petitioning to be his mandatory & the fact that Andrade is still the champion at 160, in fact he's the longest reigning champion.

Comment

Air gets thin when this Charlo steps into a room.
            maguirre maguirre JQside jqSide like this.

Comment

Another scary *****..Nobody will face Benavidez.
              maguirre maguirre JQside jqSide like this.

Comment

Charlo will only have one fight under his belt in 2022. What is this guy doing to his career? He wants to be given Canelo without actually doing anything significant to earn a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by MPDKSAB View Post
                  If he's getting overlooked I guess PBC is overlooking Andrade too. He told a lot of lies in this interview like them accepting Andrade petitioning to be his mandatory & the fact that Andrade is still the champion at 160, in fact he's the longest reigning champion.
                  Indeed! Hate him or love him, Andrade is still champion at 160lbs. Had he fought Parker, WBO granted him the option to go back down at 160lbs to defend his belt.

Charlo needs to stop with this old story at 154lbs. Yeah Demetrius torpedoed the fight chasing a bigger payday but let's not act like he blew away a 20 mil fight!

Comment

Fight Andrade he can sign a PBC deal or whatever noting to block that fight so fight him or admit he doesn't want the big fights.

Should be more like his brother,
                    JQside jqSide likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X