Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Prefers Bivol Unification Over Facing Yarde Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beterbiev Prefers Bivol Unification Over Facing Yarde Next

WBC/IBF ruler Artur Beterbiev (18-0, 18 KOs) stopped Joe Smith Jr. (28-4, 22 KOs) in the second round Saturday evening at Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden. Beterbiev knocked down Smith three times during the one-sided beatdown, picking up Smith's WBO belt and moving one step closer to fully unifying the division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good I hope it happens

Comment

Sucks it won’t happen this year… old man arum already announced beterbiev/yarde is next
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Beterbiev - Yarde is pointless. It's got one-sided beatdown written all over it. I'd prefer Yarde to fight Buatsi, winner gets Smith, winner of that gets winner of Beterbiev v Bivol.

Comment

Originally posted by 786 View Post
          Beterbiev - Yarde is pointless. It's got one-sided beatdown written all over it. I'd prefer Yarde to fight Buatsi, winner gets Smith, winner of that gets winner of Beterbiev v Bivol.
          I want to see the prick yarde get another beatdown. Artur "the better" Beterbiev is 37 better fight a few more big money fights before it is to late for him

Comment

Arum has already shot down fighting on Dazn platform. The only way this happens is if Bivol signs to fight on ESPN. That's what arum said.

Bivol is of course a Dazn fighter.

Not happening.

Comment

Yarde getting stopped
              landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post

I want to see the prick yarde get another beatdown. Artur "the better" Beterbiev is 37 better fight a few more big money fights before it is to late for him
                I wouldn't mind seeing him take another beating. I just meant that Yarde has got domestic business to take care of (he's still not proven to be the best in the UK yet) and it would be great to get a unification fight between Beterbiev and Bivol but a couple more pay days for them before they get it on is cool if they don't leave it too late.
                Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

Yarde vs Callum Johnson good fight to make and Yarde takes stepaside money this time.

Comment

Originally posted by 786 View Post

I wouldn't mind seeing him take another beating. I just meant that Yarde has got domestic business to take care of (he's still not proven to be the best in the UK yet) and it would be great to get a unification fight between Beterbiev and Bivol but a couple more pay days for them before they get it on is cool if they don't leave it too late.
                    callum johnson I say is better then yarde. those two should fight or have they

Comment

Working...
                    X