Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren: It's More Or Less Agreed That Yarde Will Fight Beterbiev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Warren: It's More Or Less Agreed That Yarde Will Fight Beterbiev

Promoter Frank Warren of Queensberry Promotions, who promotes Anthony Yarde, expects his boxer to face unified light heavyweight champion Artur Beterbiev in the fall.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I bet you Yarde lasts longer than the American Smith did.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
      I bet you Yarde lasts longer than the American Smith did.

I wouldn’t bet on that
      P to the J P to the J likes this.

Comment

Nobody wants this crap fight, even Beterbiev himself is gunning for Bivol and undisputed.
        AmpMcv AmpMcv Slowhand Slowhand like this.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          Nobody wants this crap fight, even Beterbiev himself is gunning for Bivol and undisputed.
          That’s always been his target
          It was discussed that if he won this fight , that he and Bivol would fight in a mega fight in Russia
          Not so sure that’s going to happen

Comment

Bivol vs beterbiev in the middle east lets do it its the biggest $$$ for if tried ppv as amazing of a fight it is it aint selling 1m ppv yet put it in saudi 15m a piece can be done with ease no loss

Comment

Warren wants that bum in this fight? The man has no shame. Yarde. Is a joke and no one wants to see that fight.

Comment

No one wants to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Tom View Post
                  Warren wants that bum in this fight? The man has no shame. Yarde. Is a joke and no one wants to see that fight.
                  Warren will do anything to sell a few tickets, he is 1% stake in Tyson Fury can't keep Queensbury afloat forever
                  Castilo Castilo likes this.

Comment

What have Yarde done to deserve a shot at Beterbiev, who now a 3 belts holder? True, he is #1 on WBO, but the only real opponent he has faced is Kovalev, an aging Kovalev. He managed to wobble Kovalev but that's because Kovalev gassed out - and Yarde even worse for a much younger fighter. Lyndon Arthur is a regional household name that carry no credibility on resume.
                    It could be an interim match before unification, but I would rather have it sooner than later while both Bivol and Beterbiev are in their prime. 175 is a much better division to unify than 168. The journey of Beterbiev to unify IBF from The Nail, then Smith, and Bivol still there with WBC is tougher than Canelo sweeping 168.

Comment

Working...
                    X