Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Beterbiev Landed 54% of His Power Shots on Joe Smith

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: CompuBox: Beterbiev Landed 54% of His Power Shots on Joe Smith

In a little less than two full rounds, Artur Beterbiev threw 102 punches and landed 48 of them (47%) on Joe Smith. In the power punch category, Beterbiev threw 63 and landed 34 (54%).
    [Click Here To Read More]

And that ladies and gentlemen, is why Canelo avoided Beterbiev like the plague.
    BaguMka BaguMka CasperUK CasperUK like this.

Comment

Joe landed .5 % of his power punches

Comment

That's why the Bivol fight would be different. Not saying Bivol wins, but Artur wouldn't land so easily.

Needs to happen next.

Comment

It's easy to land so many power punches on your opponent, when your opponent tries to block every punch with their face, lol. Smith doesn't defend, which is why I knew this wasn't going to be a "fight of the year" kind of fight. Beterbiev is such a heavy hitting puncher too. Did you hear how his landed punches sounded?
          Last edited by Lefty0616; 06-19-2022, 04:53 AM.

Comment

Got to give it to those who gave Joe Jr. not much of a chance, I thought it would be a more competitive fight or at least I convinced myself it would. But NO it was not looked like two fighters in two dif classes .........Joe Jr. can still make some interesting fights with lesser opponents but his shot at moving forward in the division looks bad. Top fighters will overshadow him. Enough said the Prelim fight was much better at least I did not have to watch a fighter I followed get put down so fast and easy.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
              And that ladies and gentlemen, is why Canelo avoided Beterbiev like the plague.
              You must be kidding, right?

Comment

Working...
              X