Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Smith Believes Beterbiev 'Is In His Prime Right Now,' Doesn't Consider Age (37) A Factor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Smith Believes Beterbiev 'Is In His Prime Right Now,' Doesn't Consider Age (37) A Factor

NEW YORK - Artur Beterbiev jokingly asked press conference moderator Mark Shunock on Thursday why he reminded the undefeated light heavyweight champion that he is 37 years old.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man Smith was right not to consider Beterbeiv's 37 years of age as a factor in their fight.
    What he didn't take into consideration was that Beterbiev would beat him like a rag doll in less than 2 rounds.
    Wow, wow, wow, neither did I I expected Smith to lose by knockout, but in the latter rounds, boy was I off.
    To think that Canelo was even thinking of taking on Beterbiev, if he had defeated Bivol.
    What a massacre that would have been, Canelo getting trashed within the first few rounds booyah baby, booyah!

That wasn't enough Abraham 'Super' Nova, was sparked out in 5 rounds, by Robiesy Ramirez another wow moment.
    They say that boxing is dead, or dying, I say get the **** out of here with that bull**** already, boxing is alive, and kicking.
    MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

I believe Beterbiev can box passed 40 years old

Comment

Working...
      X